Getting to School

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

A/N: Don't mind the titles. It's just from my other fanfic. "Lonely?" Check it out please, if you already have thank you. If you are actually reading it GAMSABNIDA! LOTS OF LOVE! When it says "SuHo's" it's going to be DongHae's.

You

As we all got up we stood out in the living room getting done by our cordi-s. I guess that's the perp about being idols. Always looking good when going out. We noticed someone isn't up yet. Someone just read my mind.

"Where the hell is hyung?" Kris asked as he was looking at the mirror.

"I'm coming!" DongHae rushed out and saw SeungHi. She was the first to wake up, so she was finished and watching my hair get done. We decided on the same style.

"Oh you look fabulous! That Key at SM is hilarious!" DongHae acted flamboyantly and hugged SeungHi and kissed her forehead. He sat at the empty chair to get his hair done.

"Well you do know me and HyunJae are wearing the same uniform. We're twins today. We then both look 'fabulous'." She laughed and did a curtsy.

 

"Are we almost done because we have only 10 minutes until the van gets here." I asked as I looked at my watch.

"Done!" The cordi-s said at once. Kris, TaeMin and Donghae got up. Their hair were all did to perfection.

timthumb.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.selebn 1351566375.jpg taemin_icon__92__by_keyotafighting-d4rtu

"Well you look hot!" I complimented Kris. And I nodded to TaeMin not leaving him out.

"I know." Kris said as he winked. "Not bad yourself." He looked me up and down. TaeMin gave a faint smile and looked up at the ceiling. He went towards the car that was honking madly.

"How about me?" DongHae asked me, but SeungHi answered instead. "You look gorgeous! Kaja!"

They left me and Kris. I went to pick out my shoes. I grabbed my military boots while Kris went to grab his grey and black Nike's. We looked at each other's choices and smiled and gave thumbs up.

"Kaja?" Kris said as he held out a hand and I gladly took it. I expected to walk while holding hands, but he carried me on his back. Yay I ride the dragon!

TaeMin

I see Kris coming out with HyunJae. The pain is killing me. It reminds me of the time I went to the hospital because to much pressure. Crazy right? Kris arrived with HyunJae hitting his back and whining. Annoying to some, but adorable to me. I'm guessing I'm not the only one thinking that. Kris just kept smiling like a retard. He's so different off stage.

---

We arrived at the school in our decked out car with the Freefall logo on it. I can see the fangirls of the school flocking around the car. It's been a few days since the conference and I feel like they're going to attack HyunJae. I see another van pull up from behind and saw fanboys crowd that car. It just happened to be the very same black and hotpink van the 'Queens' own. They came out with their matching cream colored stilettos. Geez. You're already pretty tall why add 5 more inches?

DongHae decided to get out of the car, so SeungHi followed. They opened the sliding door exposing Kris and HyunJae and even me. I think a girl tried to pull me out by my tie. Sasaeng fans. Great...

"See you babe. I'll be across the street if you need me." DongHae kissed on the head and was about to enter the university gates as out manager got out of the car and announced to us. "Remember! Lunch will be at home, so I'll be here by 11:50. Schedule until 2 and you guys will be back for another 2 hours!" He closed his door and pressed the button to close the sliding door as I was the last to get out.

"Ne!" We bowed as he drove off. The Queens were signing autographes as HyunJae got lazy and just pushed through the fans with SeungHi following behind. Whenever she tried harder the fans kept pushing her back. Stupid fans! Let her through.

"Can you let me through?!" HyunJae seems pissed at the moment. She was never a morning person. The fans made a way and as the were through the crowd of fangirls closed in again. The fanboys who were also in the crowd left to follow to HyunJae and SeungHi. Kris was still over towering the girls and he shouted a threat. "Touch my girlfriend and you're all dead!" He shook his fist in the air. The guys seemed to back up a yard, but still followed behind.

"Annyeong." I smiled and bowed and kept signing. Kris took out his sharpie and wrote his autograph while still looking over bouncing bodies. He was making sure HyunJae was okay. I might not look like it, but I was doing the same.

"We're done! Let us go!" Kris yelled as he noticed he couldn't see his HyunJae anymore. The girls obeyed and back ed up and we walked into the building with the swarm of girls behind us. The trio had their boys. The fans were fighting who was the better group.

"HyunJae!" Kris got excited, so rushed to Hyunjae. she handed our schedules to us and we ended having all our classes together. That was awesome, but so did the trio. How would I face AeSook? She hates my guts.

No One

"Great. I have all my classes with Tae-jerk." She snickered. The twins patted her back.

"It's okay." They walked behind her to find seats. They decided to take any seat they wanted, since all the students were willing to give them up.

"You want to sit here? Manager said to sit together at all times." SeungHi said as she found empty seats towards the back. They were the only seats together in 4s and are student-less.

"It's fine." Kris said. He elbowed HyunJae and looked at TaeMin. "Reminds of the days back in trainee days when wee sat in the back of English class."

"It does." TaeMin said as he put his backpack down. They decided to get the same bags. It was just easy thinking.

main_logo_backpack_enamel_white.jpg?type

Queens took off their bright bags and sat down on the seats they took.

"We have the best bags." The twins conversed about their bags and started to giggle. AeSook kept playing with her phone.

15953912063.jpg

Freefall took out their supplies and waited until the teacher came.

"Welcome idols! Please stand up and introduce yourselves." They did as told and greeted the spazzing students.

On the other hand, DongHae was in heaven.

"I get to sit here?" He asked the girl that just happened to be his cousin.

"Yup! Now you can tell me about your girlfriend without waisting my money on my phone bills." She smiled and the fangirls already hated her for being pretty and being so close to SeungHi and TaeMin. Now she gets to hang out with DongHae.

"Well let's begin." They talked about SeungHi until the teacher came. Well DongHae did and HeeJin, his cousin, listened.

"Sometimes, I think you could be gay by the way you talk about your lover. If you didn't say her name I would think she's a guy." HeeJin laughed.

"Just because she's athletic doesn't mean she can't be a girl. Well maybe that's one thing I love about her." He smiled and she just slapped him across the face when the teacher wasn't looking. It made little sound, because it was a playful hit. "Shut up. you're creeping me out."