The Letter!

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

 I just auditioned to be a trainee under SM 2 weeks ago. I could be one of the 10 out of 600 chosen to be to train under SM! Hurry SM! Mail me a letter.

~ 3 weeks later ~

"There's a letter for you, hun." My mom said to me while cuting here daikon radish.

"Really?! Where?!"

"It's on the counter next to the phone as always."

"Umma! I don't see it." The envelope was on the very top.

"Are you blind. It's the yellow one."

"Oh!"

Your POV

The letter is finally here! I hope I'm a trainee... please, please, please, ple~AH!~

I made it! I'll see TaeMin oppa in like a week! I think! I screamed as loud as I could project my voice, scaring the heck out my umma. I also earned an angry neighbor form across the hall in apartment room 503. The crazy old lady with a rude grandson that is just like her. He wasn't like that in elementary.

I heard the old lady scream. She kept saying to keep it down she's doing yoga. I'm surprised she can still bend. My little sister quilky opened the door and told her she was sorry that she has an idiot living with her like me.

"YAH!" I screamed at her!

"Wae?~" My sister looked at me boredly as if I was nothing.

"I'll be leaving this house in a few days! Shouldn't you at least be nice to me before I leave?"

"Why should I? I don't think you will last out there in world alone. You can even get a job; so how can you pay for a new house? You just scream like a maniac at a little bug."

"Who said I can't get a job?! Huh?! And is it wrong to be a have a fear? It's not like I'm scare of the sound of a vacuum like someone I know~. Hint hint dongsaeng! Can you even figure it out?"

"I'm not scared of a vacuum!"

"Then why don't I just turn on a vacuum?"

"ANDWAE! You can't!"

"Why can't I? Is it because of your abnormal fear?"

"YES!"

"You admitted it!"

"Fine. I'm scared of vacuums! Happy?! I'm going!" She slammed the door of her room and my mom murmured, "My daughters are babo like their dad."

"Mom, did you say some thing?"

"Oh ani."

"Arasseo."

It is now time for me to call TaeMin oppa. I hope he's proud of me.

TaeMin's POV

Call from... HyunJae. Why would she be calling me? It's weird. She only calls me when she needs something.

"OPPA!" she wailed into the phone almost popping my ear drum.

"Wae?"