D-Day

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

Today is the debut. I'm so nervous and so is the rest of the group. The trio group just debut last week. Weird. SM just released 2 groups in less than a month. They must be pretty rich. That's why AeSook always has the designer clothing. It's Music Bank. In less than 5 hours I'll be released to the world.

{ Wu YiFa|Kris| }
|hours later|

"5 minutes to Freefall!" A man yelled into the room where the girls were changing. I was done changing and so was the rest of the guys. I saw SeungHi come out of the room. She was beautiful. I wonder how my angel looks right now.

HyunJae came out just on time. She was so beautiful. I didn't know she was that angelic. She was always pretty to me, but never like this.

{ TaeMin }

Never in my life have I seen such natural beauty. This is the girl I fell for? I picked a wonderful girl.

{ Author }

They all went up to sing their song and dance. As they finished, it was Queens' turn next. HyunJae walked down with SeungHi first while the trio bumped shoulders with them. AeSook snickered at SeungHi. AeSook was glaring at HyunJae and whispered into her ear. "I wish you were dead."

Saying that, trio went up to stage putting on their fake facade. HyunJae stopped in her trackes making TaeMin bump into her. She turned around and threw a fury fist up in the air for the trio to see when they turn in their dance. The crowd was roaring.

{ You |HyunJae| }

They actually have fans. Who would have thought? SM always have quick fans.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for my absence before. I also wrote short chapters. I have writers block. I only had one idea, but it was for a different fic.

Speaking of my other fic... It's called "Lonely?"

It stars YOU, SuHo of EXO, DaeHyun of BAP and SiWan of ZE:A. Pkease support it.

I also have to make it clear. I won't update a specific fic on a schedule. It only happens when I get a idea in my head first.

No idea = No update.

MIANHEYO!~ JEONGMAL MIANHEYO!