>>Chapter 21

My and Byun baekhyun's temporary love.

"whose that?" you looked back, seeing baekhyun cooly standing with his hands on his pocket, his business partner bid goodbye.

"nana whose that?" you heard baekhyun from the phone.


*OTTOKHAE???*


"Nana?" you heard sehun call again.

"Uhh. Sehun.. About that.. --yah!" you shouted.

baekhyun heard you mention sehun's name and immediately walked up to you, snatching your phone away from you.  You could faintly hear sehun constantly calling your name on the phone.

"Give it back!" He just ignored you, ending the call.

"Ya! Ppali!"

you reached to take it from him, but he held it over his head. You jumped several times, but failed everytime. Che. Why is he so tall?? baekhyun boredly shook his head.

"It won't work no matter what you do~"  

*As much as I don't wanna do it, you leave me no choice, Byun Baekhyun.*

Suddenly, you looked up, smiling, while clapping your hands together. "Can i pleease~~ have my phone back? pretty pleeaaasee~?"

Wide-eyed, he froze before coughing, "...No"

"Waeyo??" you bat your eyelashes.

"I don't want anyone or anything to disturb my work. and that includes you, Han Nana. You have to do your job properly." you glared at him, blowing your bangs.

"Ohyeah. I have a lot of paperwork to do, so come to my room, Nana-ssi."

 "stupid. urg. jerk. no, king jerk of the jerkiest jerks! aish."

you muttered under your breath. but he heard everything and grinned, satisfied that he got won the argument.

You took a deep breath before following after Baekhyun. He continued to walk to his room and closed the door behind him before you could go in.

*Breathe in and out, Han Nana..* Instead of going to his room, you walked into your room. Immediately, you went to the bathroom. Splashing water on your face, you looked into the mirror.

*That's right, Han Nana. You can't lose your cool to someone like Byun Baekhyun.*

~~ RING RING ~~

you groaned and checked your phone.

"what."

"last time i checked, you should be in my room."

"Ne~" you ground your teeth.

"Arasso. Remember. This is still part of your job, do it correctly." you could tell he smirked.

he hung up.

"Lord, please help me to get through the day without killing him." you prayed.

Walking outside, you faced Baekhyun's door. You turned the doorknob and stormed in. Baekhyun was sitting on a couch, surrounded with papers.

"You're exactly 3 minutes and 17 seconds late, Nana." he didn't look up from his work, and you stuck your tongue out at him.

You plopped down on the couch on the other side of him, sighing. You stared at Baekhyun who was concentrating on his work. You shifted your position so that you were staring at the ceiling.

"Yah. Do you think i can concentrate if you keep on moving like that?"

"Well, maybe if had something to do, i wouldn't be bored."

"Really? You can help me on my paperwork then!"

"Ani. You can suffer by yourself."

"..."

The silence was suffocating as Baekhyun continued with his work and you just lay there, staring at the ceiling. Soon enough, your eyelids slowly close.


 

 

 

 

 

"Where am i?" you slowly got up, rubbing your eyes.

ohyeah. The devil's room.

"He didn't even finish his work..." baekhyun was lying down on the couch, sideways... sleeping.

He whimpered, a bit like a dog, and you smiled.

"You always did that when you were sleeping.. Some things don't change, huh."

Without realizing, you found yourself sitting in front of him. You brushed away his bangs that covered his eyes.

He looked innocent and peaceful when he was sleeping, although he still had his eyeliner on.

"yeah, this was the byun baekhyun i fell in love with." you mumbled, grinning. You continued to stare at him until he slightly frowned and shifted positions.

You looked back at the unfinished paperwork, then back at the sleeping baekhyun. "Aish. I'll let you go just this once."


 

 

------------

 

Hiii everyone~~

It's my first time updating after becoming co-author. hehe. I hope you found the chapter okay and please give me feedback. don't be scared to criticize me as well ^^

and...

DID YOU GUYS WATCH TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU?! ALFJDKAFJLDFA.

it was perfect :') ahh exo~~ <3 <3

jongin~~ hehe

exo's very, very, very, VERY short performance. LOL.