>>Chapter 19

My and Byun baekhyun's temporary love.

(a/n: These are for flashbacks)

 

"having fun looking at other's phone?" baekhyun was startled and lost hold of the phone falling on his lap. He was damn caught.

You went towards him with a hands on your hips,

"n-no i was just-----" you moved infront of him and looked at his black slacks.

"what are you doing?" he asked, as he saw you staring below him. You clicked your tongue "i think my privacy isn't part of my job" without any hesitations, you grabbed the phone in between his thighs making him shiver.

To your suprise, he was looking at the gallery section, embarrasment filled you.

"ahem, i was just curious" he said and adjust on his seat.

"curiosity kills the cat you know" you moved away from him and continued to check your phone, "oh by the way, try not to be clumsy today coz your staffs are cursing you right now" you told him casually and plopped on the leather couch.

Baekhyun snort "tsss, let them, im not paying them to do nothing in here."

"whatever floats your boat then" you answered to him, you looked at the inbox and saw that nothing's change, but what suprised you was that his number:

THE ALMIGHTY KING

091-xxx-xxx-xx

*might as well change this to THE ALMIGHTY BABOON* you typed and laughed at your own idea.

You looked up hearing his footsteps coming nearer.

You two looked at each other and no one dared to speak yet

"let's eat"

"bwoh?"

"are you deaf? i said let's eat" he released a sigh and looked away.

"oh,,, great im famished" you tapped your growling belly, you stood up and faced him with a beam.

Baekhyun clicked his tongue and went first towards the door. *arrogant bastard* you thought, and followed him out of the door.

----------------------------------------------------

"so where do you like to eat?" he asked,

"hmmm i don't know" you told him, *do i look like i freakin roamed around the whole seoul?*

his eyes steadied at the road "you chose..."

your eyebrows rose at his response "are you sure you're letting me decide now? because from what i remember you want everything in your ways"

"don't you want? okay i-----"

"n-no no no! maybe i should cherish this now or your bipolar syndrome might strike off again" you mumbled and looked at the side walks trying to find for a restaurant.

"say that one more time and i'll take back what i said" he threatened

"ohhh that scares me" you answered him sarcastically, then an idea popped into your head. "i know what we would eat today!"

"and that is?"

"Ramen" you told him,

"ramen?"

"yeah, i kinda miss that, especially the ones my father are cooking, We had the best ramen ever!" you enthuistically told him about your life. "you even said it taste good" Then you suddenly covered your mouth. *Aisssh pabo pabo!*

Baekhyun looked at you with confusion "huh? are you out of your mind, i haven't been to your unknown village."

you lowered your head... "a-ani, i was just mistaken, hehe i think i should stop telling stories i got carried off"

"no... you should continue, i want to know more"

you looked at baekhyun, "oh... okay" and looked down at your fidgeting hands a smile formed on your face.

"i think i should know more about you since we've been doing this act, i don't want to get caught" he said,


-------------------------------------------------

The both of you arrived at an unknown ramen restaurant, "Are you sure we'll eat here?" baekhyun asked unsurely,

"why not?" you unbuckled your seatbelt and straightened your clothes.

"are we going to get full in here?" he asked,

you looked at him with disbelief "don't tell me you haven't eaten ramen befo---" then you stopped "as in way way~ before?"

he shooked his head innocently "never"

then your mouth rounded in an  "o"


"ahhhh~ these taste great!" he continued to slurp the noodles

"neh neh~ my appa is the best in the whole korea!" you brag to him, and smiled.

"and i could live all my life eating this" he laughed and drank the remaining soup on the bowl.

"me too"

 

"NANA!" you were startled and looked at him,

"wh-what?"

"could you order now? sheesh i don't know what to order in here" he hissed, then you noticed a figure standing infront of you.

"oh" then you immediately got the menu .." ahmmm give us two special big bowl ramen" you told the ahjumma, the moment she left, you looked at baekhyun who was secretly examining the place.

"could you calm down, you're so tensed" you told him.

baekhyun tried to losen the knot of his tie and gulped, he looked at the customers, some of them were laughing so loud, some where whispering as if they're talking about something confidential and some other were looking directly at me?

"BAEKHYUN!"

he was the one startled then, "losen up! the food's ready" the scent of the newly cooked ramen filled his nose, he looked down and saw  the noodles full of side dishes.

"mhhhhmmm maa!" he heard you, you were so engrosed on eating that you didn't noticed him looking at you. He looked again on his food and got his chopsticks. He twirled it around the noodles and carefully raised it infront of him.

"after you eat the noodles sipped the soup up" you instructed him, baekhyun nodd his head,  and carefully placed it on his mouth.

With contentment you watched him ate the ramen. "then use the spoon to sip the soup" he did as what he was told.



"neh~ how is it?"  he nodded his head

"the best!" he made a thumbsup.

he heard a giggle, a familiar giggle



*blink blink*

Baekhyun looked at you,  *what was that?*

"is there a problem? you don't like it?" you asked him, he vaguely shooked his head "no... it's good" he looked disturbed. but you tried to shook it off away,

"don't worry today's my treat" you giggled, you've been in a good mood today. Reminiscing the past like this isn't such a bad idea at all. For a short time you saw the old bacon you know.

"thanks" he quietly mumbled and started to eat his own ramen as well. Your smiled widen more, it was the first time again he said that word,


~RING RING~

the silence was disturbed when his phone rang.

"excuse me" he said, you only nodd your head




"what???" he answered

"sir this is urgent and you need........" baekhyun sighed and pinch the bridge of his nose.

"fine," he clicked his phone off..



Baekhyun returned to his seat and looked at you.

his stares was dead cold serious "what?" you asked him.

"pack your things for 3 days" your confusion grew more. "what?"

"still part of your job"

"and the connection is?"

"you'll go with me to a business trip in japan tomorrow evening"

"WHAAAAAT?"


*it may sound overacting but i felt my eyes gonna fall from the socket, it may be as large as D.O's eyes or maybe larger. What the hell? i've never been outside of the country heck this is the first time i got out from our town. ottokhae???*

 

=====================================================================================================================