>>Chapter 13

My and Byun baekhyun's temporary love.

(a/n: Mian if i didn't update for the passed few days, and expect it to happen for the next weeks to come, its just that i've been on my majors now and we were required to do a whole website per week and its making me nuts, i still have 2d animation story boards to fill in, i hope you could understands, that's why im doing all my updates on my three stories on weekends and monday alone kahsahmnida~ ^^)

 

"bacon~"

 

I heard a voice, a soft sweet voice that i felt familiar with...

 

"bacon~"

 

the words was released through a soft whisper... whose bacon? i mean its a food right. I felt the light fast approaching and the next thing i knew, my eyes look straight to the ceiling. and slightly adjust to the room. My forehead suddenly creased "where am i?"

Then a face suddenly appeared infront of me and why the heck is she crying..

"waaaahhh good thing you're awake you devil head!" my eyes slightly widen, this freakin girl suddenly hugged me and started to wailed, i didn't know she's a cry baby crying over a total stranger.

before i could remove her tangled body from me she looked up again, her face daint with tears.

 

"yah! don't ever do that again, hear me!?"

 

i looked at her with much confusion, "what are you saying nana?" she's adding up to the subsiding headache i had,

"you! you almost killed me did you know that? you should've told us you're not feeling well"

 

*Are they blind? What's so great about her?*

 

"Look oppa, i could dance! hahaha~

"I always watched my parents dance when i was a kid and from there i learned how to dance waltz..."

"Stand up! so i could teach you!"

"Bac.... OPPA!"

i heard unfamiliar giggles, i couldn't see anything at all... who are you???

*CRASH*

the glass slipped from my hand....

*Owww~* i felt my head's going to burst.

 

and my eyes started to get blurry, and the sides of it starting to turn black,

my hands started to shook, as i dropped the crystal glass on my hand and the black like hole completely clouded my visions.

 

"owww" i held my aching head again and looked at her. "could-could you move away i can't breath properly" she immediately did what i said.

 

"OH you're awake!" the door sudddenly opened revealing my friends.

"you almost died man!" chanyeol joked,

"did you guys know what happened?"

"we should ask you! you suddenly laid flat on the floor, good thing the broken glass didn't scratch your baby face" suho and d.o laughed.

i looked around the room and saw Nana was gone, that's when i noticed that i have a tube attached in my hand

 

"but seriously hyung~ you're on the papers now.." sehun spoked i held my forehead and closed my eyes. Uhhh! so now they think im weak?

"and uncle byun called us, go home when you're okay he would like to talk to you" another problem, sheeessh that old hag hasn't even visited me? why would he? i bet he's busy again.

 

================ NANA's POV ==============

 

"he might be remembering something from the past....."

I looked up and saw Hyuna smiling down towards me. It was already 5am and still we are all wearing the same outfits from yesterday night. I stopped biting my nail and fixed myself.  Hyuna sat beside me

"he's awake" i blurted out, "then why aren't you inside?" i looked at her again,

"its all my fault.. if i hadn't come then he won't be like this" hyuna got my hand and squeezed it. I just sighed and look down on my lap.

"everything has a process nana, eventhough this process doesn't look good but its great he started to remember you..."

"no.. he still doesn't"

i looked at her "-he still the same,.. tell me, am i selfish for doing this?" she tilted her head while i released a deep long sigh "-i mean, this forcing myself to enter his life again? is it too much for him to handle?"

i saw her smiled at me. "isn't that normal? you see in once life different people just come and go, not everyone around him really cared for him, and he should be lucky to have you.."

"but i----"

"don't worry i'l help to make everything work for the both of you" she squeezed my hands tighter. I couldn't help but admire her so much, my envy on her rises, how could a powerful icon be so down to earth?

"why are you helping me, i mean you don't know me that quite well"

"I treated baekhyun as my little brother, and when he got lost for a few months, i almost break down, i even cancelled my big projects because of him, i couldn't work properly with his loss, and you dear, kept him when he was alone and i'm very grateful for that, and the effort your showing now means you really cared for him so much."

 

---------------------------------------------------------

i entered the room again, and saw him peacefully sleeping. I went beside him and remove the strands of hair from his face. I got a towel and basin to wipe his face.

i squeezed the towel to remove the excess water and started to remove the eyeliner he still wore. i carefully damped it on his face to refrain him from waking up

"now you look like the baekhyun i once know" his hair was tamed down and his now bare face shine on the rising sun. i placed the towel back to basin and sat infront of him,

"i hope that one day, you'll completely remember me huh bacon" i said positively, i held his free hand and kissed the top of it.

*BUZZ BUZZ*

 

i heard his phone vibrate from the table on the small living room. I looked back to check on him and hesitated to check the caller. *sheesh just do it nana* i bit my lip and pressed the middle button.

 

~ APPA calling.......

 

i almost slipped the phone from my hand..

"ottokhae?" will i answer it or not? i closed my eyes and i could still feel the vibrating phone in my hand..

3...

2...

1...

"hello?" i answered...

"BEEP BEEP BEEP"

what the heck? i looked at the phone again and i he suddenly end the call..

 

"Nana" i almost flinched... omoooo i didn't do it on purpose! i was about to put his phone back...

 

"who are you?" but instead of putting it properly it totally slipped from my hand...

 

=======================================================================

ALAST! I UPDATED!