>>Chapter 4

My and Byun baekhyun's temporary love.

 

======= NANA'S POV =========

As i closed the door, i sat on the visitors chair infront of Sooyoung unnie.

"He doesn't remember me" I sadly mumbled. I looked at my outfit for today, in our town it was the usual but here "uhh~" and i stomped my feet 

"yah!" i heard sooyoung unnie hissed. "The boss might here you so stop that!" i sighed and transfered infront of her desk.

"do i look that bad?" she raised her eyebrows and from the computer screen she looked at me.

"pardon?"

i sighed and told her straight to the point "Do i look like an ahjumma??" I saw her scanned me from head to toe "what?" i asked her again. But all i get was a snickered coming from her. from her laughters i think i know the answer.

"Y-Yes Puahahaha!" she bursted into laughter and i could even see tears forming in her eyes. I sighed, i got the pink mirror on the side of her desk and looked at my face. Bare face, straight silky hair, rosy cheeks. It seems my face hasn't have any problems at all.

"i bet sir, have told you to change your wardrobe did he?" she finally calmed down, i put the mirror back to the desk and solemnly nodd my head. Tsk! i bet he doesn't remember that he wore ahjussi clothes back home.

"Sir has been so particular in office fashion, he is very keen about it, hmmm i don't know why but he can be picky as a girl, so i suggest that before you go home might as well go shopping"

i bit my lip "but i don't have enough money and i still don't know any place to shop in here" yeap! i paid all my savings to my newly rented apartment. I saw sooyoung unnie's mouth shaped into an  "O" "Where are you from btw?"

"Hongdae" I answered her. Her eyes lit up

"i think your problems solved!" She clapped her hands and squeel.  "eh?"

"Im living in hongdae to, since my little brother is studying in a nearby university. and because of that, you'll come to our house later" w-what? before i could question her again the door at bacon's office opened. I straightened my posture and saw My bacon fixing his suit.

"Sooyoung, cancel my meetings later i'll have to go somewhere" where are you going now bacon?

Sooyoung stood up from her seat "But sir! the meeting later will be for the investors from london, sir you can't cancel it!" sooyoung unnie was already shouting but bacon didn't listen and immediately went to the elevator. I didn't know why but my feet followed him towards the elevator but i didn't enter.

"yes nana?" i looked at him.. he did changed, he wasn't the gentle bacon i used to know, the way he said my name was different.

"y-you can't leave...sir" i bravely told him. Maybe if i showed him my real attitude he might remember me. Its all or nothing!.  i saw him raised his eyebrows and he clicked his tongue "since when did i allow you to dictate me what do" I sighed and grabbed him by the neck tie.

"Y-YAH! you..!" I don't care if he's the richest man on earth, i don't care if i got fired by tomorrow, but he needs to do his job. I dragged him out of the elevator and quickly released him as well. He coughed out and glared at me.

"YAH! did your filthy hands just touch.. no drag me???" I was suprised, even his use of words were different.

"Its clear isn't it? Yes! my filthy hands just drag you back so that you can do your job! you have important meetings to do, and if you were in their position would you like to leave without closing any deals?" from the corner of my eyes i could see sooyoung unnie shooking her head but i still looked at bacon bravely.

"would i be in my position without knowing that!?" he yelled at me. i cringed at his voice but i made sure i didn't show it to him, "you don't know anything about me so if i were you just shut up and do your job!"

*i know something about you* he was about to go to the elevator again, but i grabbed his left ear and dragged him towards his office.

"stop it" sooyoung panicly mouthed. But i didn't listen and dragged him inside. "You will surely pay for this Nana!" i closed the door in his office with us inside. He held his ears and caressed it,

"You'll stay here! or i'll continue to drag you even if i have to catch you from downstairs, would you like to be humiliated hmmm sir?" i smirked, seeing his annoyed state. Aisssh i missed him so much.

"you will pay for this..." he hissed at me but i couldn't care less.

"you'll fire me?" i asked him, he looked at me darkly and went back towards his seat. He placed his hands under his chin and showed the same smirk as mine. "not now nana... not now" he darkly said. It gave me shivers in my spine, I gulped my saliva and tried to stabled my starting wobbling knees. I cleared my throat and forced another smirk.

"Well that's good! coz im not planning on leaving so soon sir" i told him. He scoffed and turned his chair around facing the window. "i'll be leaving now sir, if i were you better get ready for your meeting" i turned my heel around and out of the room.

NANA = 1 BAEKHYUN = 0

 

"ottokhaem did he fired you?" i looked at sooyoung unnie, who looked so worried. I let out a smile. "aniyo.. " sooyoung fanned herself "woah! that was the first time i saw someone stand at him no one here tried to defy him," then sooyoung leaned in and whisper "he could be cruel you know" I just sighed, everything's done and i didn't regret any single of it. He couldn't judge me coz he might not know me.. no remember me but i knew that baekhyun has his good side too like the one he showed me.

======== BAEKHYUN'S POV =========

"Uwaah! the nerves of that girl!" I looked back at the door and scoffed. I brought out my phone and texted a message.

"Sorry dude, can't come"

The reason why i need to leave because D.O made a new dish for us, and we members always look forward to it. And now here i'am stucked in my own office i ruled because of that stupid ahjumma. T.T

But its the first time i met someone like her, she did yell and dragged me back in here even though im the boss.

I got my phone again and dial the number of one of my workers.

"hello"

"could you make an ID for Miss Han Nana" I tapped my fingers on the desk.

"Just find a picture on the net!"

"fine.. i need it before the day ends" I clicked my phone off.

You will face my wrath Han nana

=============================================================================

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBED GUYS! =)) MORE BAEKHYUN AND NANA MOMENTS ON THE NEXT CHAPPIES :D

BAEKHYUN BLOND VER [edit]