>> Chapter 11

My and Byun baekhyun's temporary love.

(a/n: teehee for some who doesn't get it, there is some cases of amnesia that once the person gains his/her memory again, the temporary memories he/she had when still had the amnesia will be erased, and that's what's happening to baekhyun now... i hope its clear ^^ )

 

============= NANA'S POV ===============

 

"50 dollars" the driver said, i grab a bill on my purse and handed it to him. but before he got the money his sharp eyes examined my appearance. "Ehem ehem!" i coughed, "is something wrong?" but instead of getting an answer from him he laughed, 

I immediately opened the door and got out of the cab. "aisssh stupid old hag" i kicked his tire, but he quickly sped off. 

i turned around and saw the fully lit place infront of me. Several cars were parked, high class icons were present, and there was even a freakin red carpet. I checked my watched it says 6:40, and the time the event would start is 7pm..

"didn't know this outfit could be itchy" i wiggled and adjust my dress. i clicked my tongue and from afar looked for the familiar person im looking for "where are you???"

not used on wearing heels, i sat down on the nearby concrete bench.

"Tsk, i really don't fit here at all" 

 

after some minutes......

 

"KYAAAAAAH~ they're here!" my ears perked up, my eyes diverted from the plain floor to the dashing men going out of the car. My eyes widened.

"OMO they're here!" i quickly stood up

*RIP~*

OMO! the back hem of my dress got ripped. I looked back at the event place and saw the boys taking pictures on the red carpet. "Ottokhae~" I tried to hide the ripped part since the dress was layered.

"aisssh i have no choice" I straightened myself and ran towards the event....

"WAIT!" the boys are going inside the party already, "hold up! where's your invitation?" the security asked me,  i got the invitation out of my purse and handed it to him,, i was about to enter when the security blocked his hand/. He was double.. no triple size of me, let say he just look like a bouncer. But a fat one... "Excuse me?"

"sorry miss, but i guess you should enter at the back door" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"and why?" i looked at my side and saw the catering crew entering at the back door, "Don't you see im a guest!"

"but with your outfit? you're joking right?" then he laughed at me, the other guests outside also laughed, I glared at them, and clutched my purse. "FIne!" i stomped and ran all the way to the back...

 

"aisssh im also a guest in here!" I mumbled and entered the back storage room where the waiters were present.  I saw the door at the far end where it leads to the party place. 

"Excuse me!" i dogded and pushed since they're carrying large trays in hand..

"could you guys move faster? i groaned, they were carrying the drinks for the event. I tried to overtake but my right foot accidently stepped on a metal basin "AHHHHHH!  but i couldn't control my feet already i tried to grab the cart for support but it rolled out to the party place and the bowl fell on me drenching me and my dress

 

"owwwww......" with my closed eyes, i rubbed my , I tried to stood up, but i slipped again.

 

"PUAHAHAHAHAHA! " i opened my eyes and i was greeted with various laughter from the guest.

"is she part of the entertainment?"

"ewwww what's with the dress?"

"poor her, she should've have stayed at home..."

"social climber"

 

i heard them say, my eyes scanned, and spotted baekhyun looking at me with unknown expression... what have i done? i looked at myself and i couldn't help but supress the tears that starting to fall from my eyes...

i want to go home....

The laughter continued and the humiliation continues...

"Come now" i felt a hand on my shoulder

 

============== BAEKHYUN POV ===============

 

"where is she?" we where all at the black limousine i owned, as i tapped at my gold studded watch.

"Hyung! is Nana going to meet us there?" Sehun didn't stop bugging me about her, i just glared at him and looked out at the window again *she doesn't have her own phone yet, aisssh! she will really be the death of me*

"why did you even chose nana to come here in the first place?" Chanyeol asked, I looked at him through my peripheral vision.

"just for fun"

the truth is, i really don't know as well, ever since she came at my company i feel at ease. a day without pestering her  makes me bored and incomplete,

*And you even bought her a freakin dress and accessories, are you really nuts?*

The car stopped, and the flashes of light welcome us. As i went out of the car, i tried to find for a familiar figure.

"let's go" i was being pushed by the other members so that we could have our picture, the crowd of females aren't helping at all as well, "damn! i told her to come minutes before the party starts"

"don't worry she'll come" Suho patted my back, we don't have to give our invitation since they already knew of us and we quickly entered the party.

As usual it was filled with guest from the high society, i noticed familiar faces but some where unknown.

"I'll be back!" Kai said with a grin, and from the looks of it, he will start to flirt again. tsk tsk.

 

"omoo! oppas! could we be your date?" 5 girls came to us, i recognized them, the daughters from the Ho, Goo and Hwa corporations, but too bad they're just as empty nut shell like their companies.

"let's go guys" I looked ahead of them and the boys nodded their head and we made our way to the center of the event.

I saw Hyuna entertaining some of the guests, wearing a backless red dress, her hair flowed with a curl. As expected she looked stunning. I guess she sensed that i was looking at her, she excused herself from her guest and came to out table.

"im glad you all came, where's kai?" "

somewhere out there, you know the usual" D.O answered

"i see he hasn't change at all... " then she faced me "i told you to bring companion right?" i cleared my throat and adjust my black tie.

then we heard a screeched from the door, it wasn't from the main door but from the storage room,

"w-wait what's  happening" Hyuna was alarmed,

My eyes widened, seeing Nana coming out of the storage room *wait that's not the dress i bought for her!* and with a BAM! she slipped with her first and the bowl of pomelo punch spilled on her.

I heard laughter from the guests. I don't know what to do,.. My feet was rooted on the ground and the only thing i could do is grip the glass of wine in my hand,

"isn't that nana?" Sehun asked,

 

*IDIOT!*

 

 

 

============ NANA'S POV =============

 

I stared at the tile wall while the water flow through my body. "Pabo" i harshly wiped the tears on my eyes,

"Are you done?"

i felt embarrassed, I twist the shower off and grabbed the towel and wrapped it on my body. I shyly opened the door from the bathroom to face her.

"come here" she softly said, With my head lower down, i slowly went to her, still hesitating what to do.

She grabbed my chins making me looked at her round jaded eyes. "where's the tough girl i first saw?" she then released a smile. The only thing i could do is sighed,

"let's change your clothes first" She told me, then she grabbed one of the dress from her bed, "you're petite like mine, so i guess this could fit you" i just nodd my head because i don't know anything when it comes to fashion.

After i change my clothes she let me sat infront of her vanity and brushed my hair.

"Did baekhyun buy those for you?" she told me from the mirror. I bit my lip and shooked my head

"he did bought me something different, but......"

"you don't feel it?" she asked me..

i nodd my head "i don't think i'll fit in these kind of occassions at all" I felt i completely lose all my self confidence, she softly brushed my hair. "you have a silky straight hair, and a nice soft skin" she said,

"he's right you're really different you know that?"

"what do you mean?" i asked.

"Everyone wants to be rich, famous, to have power and everything they thought we have, People tend to follow and imitate what we do, but the thing they don't know is we ourselves get fed up or own lives as well" She put the brush down on the table and grabbed a set of unrecognized powder or that's a make up if i remember and faced me.

"and you my dear, you're the first person who stood up at him, and you're the first person i saw who felt contented with what you have now.. You show your true self, not caring if others might like it or not, but still you attract them with your innocence and positive outlook in life." I stared at her in awe, she wasn't that bad as i thought....

"who are you on baekhyun's life?" i suddenly blurted out, she closed the compact powder and grab something from the vanity again.

"you think im his girlfriend right?" she released a short chuckle and i blushed in embarrasment.

"hahaha! im his cousin" Did i heard her right...

COUSIN???

COUSIN!!!!!

my lips starting to curve into a smile, but i couldn't show it to her.. im shy. keke~ I saw her grabbed another one on the vanity set.

"part your lips" she said and i did what she said...

"lastly, wear this shoes..." she handed me a 5 inch platforms,

"could i handle this?" i slightly wobbled, she held my hand. "you should, show them that your not the same Nana awhile ago" She smiled at e assuringly... and she opened the two oak doors revealing the familar setting i once cause a scene....

 

==================================================================================================

I LOVE EMMA STONE LOLLLL! hahahaha!

HOW WAS IT?

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!