>>Chapter 28

My and Byun baekhyun's temporary love.

"Sehun?"

Before he knew what was happening, he was dragged by hyuna all the way to where you were.

"Nana!" hyuna called and you turned around, surprised to see them. Sehun was surprised as well, but he had a slight frown on his face that only baekhyun caught.

Sehun protectively wrapped his arms around your shoulder, but you didn't notice as you asked, "Huh? How did you come, unni???" Baekhyun, on the other hand, noticed and he practically glared a hole into sehun's hands.

*Did she already forget what happened in Japan?* he groaned.

"I just came for a date with the cousin." Hyuna smiled at you, also slinging her arms over baekhyun's shoulders. She noticed how he was stiff, and she almost burst out laughing.

*I'm sorry lil bro, but today's just not your day.*

"So I guess we'll leave you two together?" hyuna winked and dragged baekhyun along with her. You could see Baekhyun mutter something and Hyuna immediately headlocking him. You giggled as Sehun turned to you.

"Back to ice skating lessons shall we?" he clapped his hands and your lips formed a straight line, determined.

"Yes, sir!" you saluted and sehun chuckled, forgetting the incident a minute ago. "One, two, one, two." sehun counted your steps and you slowly walked on the ice, wobbling a bit.

"Woaaah!" you tripped on the ice, stumbling into sehun's arms. Again. Seeing you two, baekhyun stepped once towards you, as if he would be able to catch you, but stopped himself.

*Why am I even worrying about her? She's having fun with sehun so I should have fun instead of fretting over her, right?*

He 'harumphed' and sped up, leaving Hyuna completely behind. "Yah!" she yelled and frantically tried catching up to his long strides.

"Hmm. This won't work at all." sehun put his finger to his chin and pretended to think deeply. "You're too much of a bad student. I can't teach you." he teased, and you pouted.

"You're just a bad teacher!" you protested, and sehun ruffled your hair.

Sehun turned around with his back facing you. He held his hands behind him. "Grab on. I'll show you how skating should really be." You held his hands and he started to skate, making you yelp and grab his jacket instead.

Sehun smiled and continued to skate, humming a sweet tune. "Uwaah." You felt like you were flying as you glided across the ice. You closed your eyes and felt the wind blow against your face as Sehun slightly speeded up.

You blinked your eyes open and your eyes landed on Baekhyun, who was trying to run away from Hyuna, who was reaching out her hands in an attempt to grab him.


You saw the big smile on his face and reminded you of the times you spent together back home.

Sehun suddenly turned around and grabbed your hands, skating backwards. Your eyes widened from the sudden contact. "I-it's dangerous to s-skate backwards, i-isn't it?" you stuttered.

"I'm Sehun! I can handle this~" he smirked and he led you around the rink. There was less people in the rink than when you first came and there was a peaceful silence for a few seconds.

Again, you were left in awe. After a few minutes, Hyuna skated towards you, a lot better at it than before. "Nana~ Let's go sit down for a bit. My legs are tired~" you looked at sehun apologetically and he nodded.

You followed Hyuna out the rink and sat down at the nearest bench. Hyuna kicked off her skates, sighing. "That Baekhyun. He just won't stop for a bit. Leaving this poor noona behind."

You simply grinned as you stared into the rink, where baekhyun and sehun greeted each other again. They talked for a bit before shaking hands. Confused, you watched them for a bit longer as they stood next to each other, next to the wall of the skating rink.

"Hmm. Looks like they're going to race each other." Hyuna stated, slightly amused because she had an idea of what got made them so competitive.

*Race?*

The two started, speeding off. They were right next to each other so that you couldn't really tell who would win.

Hyuna saw you gazing at them, gulping at the tension. "So who is it?" she calmly asked.

You had a feeling that her question didn't apply to just the race. Without even thinking about it, you had your answer as his face popped into your head.

When you didn't reply, Hyuna understood and she softly smiled.

"Don't doubt your heart, Nana." you looked at her,"he may not remember you now, but there must be a reason fate brought you two together again, right?" she winked.

You felt better because of her encouragement. "Thank you, unni. I will." You got up when you saw that the race had ended with both of them coming in with a tie.

Hyuna gazed at your leaving figure before following behind you. *I just hope no one will get hurt..*

She felt sympathy towards Sehun. After all, all of Exo K were like her little brothers as well, and she could easily see how each of them felt. She also knew very well of both Sehun and Baekhyun's feelings, although baekhyun might not express his feelings very well.

"You guys were so fast!" you exclaimed when you reached baekhyun and sehun.

"It was nothing. You know, just like a daily jog." sehun commented.

"Psh. You do know that I was loose on you since you're the maknae, right?" baekhyun replied, not wanting to be beat.

Both of them were panting from trying so hard and you rolled your eyes. Guys and their ego. Just then, you shivered from the sudden cold after staying outside. Sehun immediately reached for his scarf and wrapped it around your neck.

"There. You won't be cold anymore." he smiled warmly at you.

Looking at the scarf wrapped around you, baekhyun felt a pang in his head but mostly his heart. He clutched his chest and crumpled to the ground.



 

"What's this?" he asked and slowly grabbed the opening of the box. She bit her lip "Why don't you open it" He just nodded at her and slowly opened the box, revealing a scarf with an initial of "B"

"Woah! This is great.. did halmeoni make this?" she couldn't help but snort.. "you wish!" he laughed and nuzzled the scarf on his face. "just admit it, it's halmeoni's work?" she pouted and tried to grab the scarf from him.

"yah! you ungrateful prick! gimme that" he dodged from her "nu uh... you gave it to me right? and now it's mine" he chuckled, making her more annoyed.

"but really.. gomawo.." the moment, his 'thank you' washed the irritation and annoyance on her system.

He stood up and enveloped her hands around her. "Saranghae.."



 

Flashes of memories he didn't know about flashed through his head. He was sure that this guy in these visions were him, but he couldn't see who the girl was. Her name was blurred out, preventing him from knowing her identity.

"Baekhyun!!" he heard someone scream, and for a second, he wondered if it was you before blacking out.

 

________

Yay! Here's your double update part dos~ teehee ^^

well, it's 9:26 pm here so it technically is a double update hehe <3

thank you so, so, so, so much to all of you who comment on this story. you have no idea how much it motivates me :') and it actually gives me suggestions. like, i was gonna make a little baekna moments but you all requested for baekhyun getting jealous so tada~!!! kekeke. drowned this chapter with sena moments mehehe >:)

i love you all~~~