>>Chapter 2

My and Byun baekhyun's temporary love.

(a/n: from this onwards i'll start to use first POV :D )

 

7 months had passed

====== NANA'S POV========

 

Gigantic towers, busy streets, honking horns from the cars... uwaaah is this really seoul? I gripped on my backpack and the upward curve of my lips never left my face. I'am about to take my first step....

"EXCUSE!" i was pushed, my hands lose its gripped on the strings of my backpack and the next thing i knew my fell flat on the floor.

"uhhh is this how people road a bus? musn't there be a line or something? uhhhh" i rubbed my

"Do you need help?" I saw a hand infront of my face, and my eyes followed from the arms upto the face. His face was as clear as a baby. Nope he really looks like a baby. "ah.. yeah" i grabbed his arms and stood up from my humiliating position. "Thanks" I patted my skirt trying to remove the dust. I looked up again at him and he was still looking at me with an eyesmile.

"n-neh?"

he didn't answer me, but instead grabbed my hands. I didn't noticed another bus came. he guided me through the crowd and woah! these people are like piranhas good thing the bus didn't flipped from them.

I was squished, pushed and everything worst to happen, but thank god i'm inside, alive and kicking and sitting beside the window.

"you should know how to think and act quick" I looked at my seatmate, and my savior was still there looking straitghtly infront. I tilted my head "what do you mean?"

"you're new here are you?" he released a light chuckle. I nodded my head "n-neh..."

that's when he looked at me again, making me examine his face. His eyes aren't that big yet it was glowing. "what brings you here then? for work? relatives maybe?"

I released a smile remembering my goal for being in seoul, i thought about it for quite a long time and i gathered a large amount of strength and faith to find him. "Im finding for someone"

his lips formed an "O" and slowly nodd his head, "Lover i guess?" i don't know how to answer him yet. Is he still my lover? or is it considered as a one sided love now?. I shooked my head "i hope so..." i answered his question far from the usual answer which is Yes or No.

"Ohhh here's my stop" before i could even answer, he quickly stood up and left for the bus. that's when i remembered i haven't asked for his name, i wanted to face palm myself for being so forgetful. Did i sound so rude for not taking him properly? I pressed my hands on the cushion and i felt something crumpled

*what's this?* I removed my palm from the cushion and open the crumple paper.

"Sehun"

how did he placed it here? I looked out on the window with wonder, but my eyes widened.

"AHJUSSI! STOP!"

Several head turned towards me, I quickly got of my place and immediately towards the Bus door,

"wait! i almost passed my destination" I quickly bowed at him.

"its okay dear.." he told me, i released a bubbly smile at him and went down on the bus.

I shortly closed my eyes and breathed properly.

*This is it*

I opened my eyes again, welcoming a humungous building

I sighed once again, and marched towards my destination.

The moment i went inside the building, my eyes gawked, does he own everything of this? Still wandering my eyes around, i immediately went towards the reception area,

"Goodmorning Ma'm..." I shook my head, "Just call me Nana" i politely smile, "uhh okay nana... do you need anything? appointments?" I placed my finger on my chin, "i'm looking for baco-- i mean baekhyun"

her eyes widened, "Do you have appointments with Mr. President?"

"aniyo but---"

"Sorry Nana, but that can't be allowed, no one was allowed to talk to him without appointments, or even with, he's a picky, he chose whoever he wants to talk to" I pressed my lips firmly.

"but.. i know him, and i just needed to talk to him even for a short time" i squinted my fingers at her.

"Sorry, but rules are rules nana, we couldn't easily let you in or we might lose our jobs" i tapped my finger on the marbled desk.. "ahh. arasso..." i pushed my bangs away and looked at my surrounding,..

"what will i do now?" i bit my lip,

*DING*

i looked at the source of the sound, and saw an elevator open. My lips curled into a smile, i looked back to the desk and peeked if she was looking..

"Clear" 1,2,3... GO! i ran towards the elevator and hid myself in the corner where the buttons were located, i quickly closed the door.

"where could bacon be?" I let my hands brushed over the 50 buttons i see.. if this is an heirarchy then he must be at the top. I pressed the 50th floor and quickly clasped my two hands infront of my chest.

every second passed, my heart beat quicken bit by bit, because of nervousness, i felt my stomach churn. I grabbed a candy on my pocket and eat it to release my tension.

*DING!*

i was startled when i heard the elevator opened,

"that was fast"

i quickly looked infront of me, directly a few walks.. no it was a long path towards a certain room. It was covered with a black carpet as if it was a run way. i slowly walked towards the room. But a desk was placed outside, i quickly took a peek if someone was present but all i saw was a sign, it says "Lunch break"

I let my hands brushed over the desk, which was full of pink ornaments and a leopard table sheet. A wild one i guess? Then my eyes diverted on the gold plating sign which outstand on the whole black door.

 

Mr. Byun Baekhyun

President/CEO of Byun Enterprise

 

Mixed emotions, kept on swallowing me, Nervousness, excitement, gladness etc.

how does my bacon looks like now? i remember the picture he had on the newspaper, it was different from the bacon i met. He was wearing an eyeliner which makes his eyes edgy and gave him an arrogant feel. his all black outfit doesn't help at all.

i slowly grabbed the knob of the door. Maybe i should surprise him.

i felt tingly in my stomach imagining his expression when he saw me. I hope it would be eccsastic *insert a chanyeol smile here*

"BACO---"

i opened the door.. but no one was there, i was faced by a sleek black office table which shines through the wall sized windows.

"is he on a break as well?" i firmly closed the door assuring that it clicked.

His room was all black. except for the walls which was white. But the dark colors outnumbered the white wall. It was modern i should say, boxy type chairs and shelves. A flat screen TV on the side..

I reached his table and saw his things, his gold plate name again, a pc, piles of shelves, a tea cup, and a frame.. When my eyes met the frame, my free hand reached for it, yearning to see his lovely face again.

*DING!*

i felt a cold sensation rushed through me, i turned my head towards the door. "ottokhae... ottokhae" i panicked, and put the unseen frame on the table again. I heard the knob being turned...

"omooo~" without thinking, i hid under his table.

 

"Tell Mr. So, that we couldn't accept his proposal, it'll waste alot of the companies resources" that was his voice... but the tone was different, it wasn't soft nor melodic but a bossy, authoritive one.

I closed my eyes and let my body squished in the small space under his desk.

I felt him coming closer through his foot steps. I peeked into the small source under his desk, i saw a pointed leather shoe which i assume was his. My heart beat wild again once more. A wooden table was the only barrier between us.

"Ahh my hair!" i heard him say, and the quick pace which was going farther from me. I heard a clicked again but it was a different door i assumed. I guess it was the door at the right side of his room.

"uhhhh" i slowly crawled out, and went towards the door.

This is not as easy as i thought it would The Strength i gathered from the passed months just shrinked and completely lose from my system. I grabbed the door again and went out of the room

"i can't do it now..." I leaned on door.

"AHHHHHHH!" i felt a mini heart attack, flabbergasted by the scream.

 

"Who are you?" the coffee spilled on the floor, and the tea cup was broken into pieces. "i-i'am nana, Han Nana" i stuttered. The girl infront of me was a refined one, she was so beautiful, is this how seoul girls looked like?

"what are you doing here then?" i couldn't blame her, since i just sneaked in.

"i..am baekhyun's friend" yes i said friend, instead or girlfriend this girl might think im crazy. With my outfit alone, i felt insecured on her.

She was starting to pick the broken teacup, i ran and helped her since it was partially my fault. "that's impossible, sir doesn't have any friend aside from the 5 young masters"

The refined woman went out of my sight and went inside a particular room,

what does she mean by that?

haven't bacon told my existence to her?

maybe they're not that close personally?

She went out of the room again with another teacup on her hands.

"if i---"

 

"SOOYOUNG!" we heard a yell.

"omo, he must've heard, here hold this!" the sooyoung girl gave the cup of coffee to me. And there the door burst open.

"What's the scream i heard of?"

 

finally we meet again bacon......

================================================================================================================

ANNYEONG READERS, ANOTHER UPDATE AGAIN! mehehehe! i hope you all enjoy

WEIBO UPDATE (OT12)

FOR THE NEXT COMEBACK BAEKHYUN WILL HAVE A BLOND HAIR! ARE YOU ALL READY???