>>chapter 10

My and Byun baekhyun's temporary love.

(a/n: Did i just use the poster of my other story??? aissssh mianhe...)

 

========= BAEKHYUN'S POV ==========

It was a silent trip back, she didn't bickered nor said anything at all. I tried to clear my throat and faked a cough but she didn't dared to move.

I swallowed my saliva, "Nan---" i looked at her seat, but i hadn't noticed that she already left and went towards the office again. I closed my hanged mouth

 


*RING RING*



                                               "Yo! come to Kyungsoo's (D.O) house right now!"
 


*don't mind her baekhyun* i sighed and threw my phone on my side seat. i started my engine again, and went off. I bet i just need his cooking to remove this thoughts away from my head.
 



===========NANA'S POV =============

i looked back, seeing he left again,

"stupid devilhead" i cursed and continue to went up to the elevator.

Carrying those things he bought for me, i just don't feel good at all. I got the paper bags in my hand, i don't even care about its brands, Gucci? Versace?  pfft i couldn't even care less never know this brands exist,.."AHA!" i smiled. and immediately pressed the down button again. and made my way outside the office building.


I smiled to myself, looking at the bright sky,  i hope im doing the right thing.....


 


=========== BAEKHYUN POV ==========

"EARTH TO BAEKHYUN!!!!!" i felt my eardrums are going to bleed, not only  D.O's high pitched voice yelled at my ears but the clamping of pans by my two idiot maknaes.

"WHAT!? " i yelled as well i rubbed the inside of my ear and irritatingly looked at them, They were like children who was kneeling infront of me waiting for their bed time stories to be told.  i closed my eyes and released a short sigh.

"ooohh i know that sigh" Chanyeol muttered,

"neh neh~ something's bugging him" Suho joined in, how did they even noticed that? am i that predictable?

"find someone else to bother you guys" i grabbed the pillow beside me and bury my head on it..

*Why can't she even left my mind? i swear that would be the last time i'm doing that for her, aissssh what am i even doing? i need to set my mind straight again*

I felt  my seat moved and someone sat beside me, i peeked, it was suho "i bet the next thing he would do is pull his hair off"

"no, he'll smack himself first"

"WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP!" i roared, they looked at me with wide eyes, but it was only for a second and after that  they just chuckled at me.

"Nu uh, unless you tell us what it is" Kai playfully said, I shooked my head and stood up from my seat and go to D,O wine bar.

I got a tequilla from his set and a wine glass and sat on the stool infront of it.

"See, he's at his worst state already,"

"there's a world war III on his brains right now, and i bet his conscience starting to win" and they laughed hard again...

"that's a nice one dude!"

HAHA *insert sarcasm here*

White dress. long wavy hair, adorable, beautiful, stunning,..... AISSSSSH! what am i even blabbering?

i drank another shot of tequilla, and slumped my head down.

"Hyung" i felt a hand on my shoulders. "Is nana, coming this weekend?" i looked at him disbelievingly, "and if i said yes?"

"YES YES YES!" he got out of his seat and started to jumped like a little kid,

"can i her?" he went back again.

"No"

"yes?" Sehun answered.

I put my glass down and looked at him "No..."

Then he hugged me from the back "pretty please hyung! i bet she won't enjoy your company" it just irked me off and my final answer "NO!"

 

 

============================================================================

SHORT CHAPTER!

COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED... =)

TEASER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

 

"PUAHAHAHAHAHA! " i opened my eyes and i was greeted with various laughter from the guest.

"is she part of the entertainment?"

"ewwww what's with the dress?"

"poor her, she should've have stayed at home..."

"social climber"

 

i heard them say, my eyes scanned, and spotted baekhyun looking at me with unknown expression... what have i done? i looked at myself and i couldn't help but supress the tears that starting to fall from my eyes...

i want to go home....

The laughter continued and the humiliation as well...

"Come now" i felt a hand on my shoulder