>>Chapter 6

My and Byun baekhyun's temporary love.

 

(a/n: I guess you guys know Temporary Memory Loss?)

 

======== BAEKHYUN POV ===============

I can feel it. Success will come to papa at the end of the day. I couldn't imagine how  Nana reacted to the ID she have. HAHAHA i laugh seeing her irritated face. What can she do? Nothing! coz i rule everything under her world.

Here we are now, at the cafe we exo used to gathered, The reason why i brought that girl so that we could have some entertainment to spend our time. Oooh she's a fighter i know but i guess she have the skin to shut when other people's around.

BUT NOOOOOOO!

These idiots kept complimenting her!

"YAH! did i told you you could sit down?"

 

"im tired of standing up so i guess i could sit down hmm?" I gripped my hands! how dare she answer me???

*because you're asking her dude*

"so. how did you end up being his employee? i haven't seen you before, you're new right?" I smiled triumphanthly "Well long story....-"

"-just cut it short, she's my coffee girl" I answered for her.

"oh hohoho and now you're hiring your own coffee girl, and next time your own baby sitter?" I glared at D.O aisssssh!!!! this should be my moment why do they kept on siding on her side!!! AISH!

"shut up" i hissed. But no they still continued.

"soo,, what do you think of our friend here?" Chanyeol asked her. Tss say one negative word and i'll make your life a living hell. I peacefully drink my coffee, my ears are ready Nana.

 

"Egoist" .

 

My eyes widened, I almost choked on my own coffee. "WHAT DID YOU SAY!" I yelled! i don't care if every head turns to our direction, they know me so well and they can't do anything about it. This girl's really testing me eh....

"Is something wrong here?" we all turned to the voice. Finally it was....

 

"YOU!" My eyebrows knitted and looked from Sehun to Nana... Am i missing something here?

"w-wait..." I stood up "-you two know each other?" Did i saw our maknae smiled that wide? I looked at Nana and saw the same thing.

 

=============== NANA'S POV ==============

Am i seeing everything right? My saviors here!

Baekhyun asked us but neither of us answered. I couldn't contain my happiness, because he was the first person in seoul who showed his care for me, not like the devil beside me who kept on pestering me. But naaah i still love him though.

"What are you doing here?" Sehun asked,

"errr.... you both knew each other?" D.O asked us.

"neh~ she's the girl im talking about hyung" girl im talking about? I knitted my eyebrows in confusion. SO they knew me before already?

"Ohhh the girl on the bus?" Chanyeol raised and Sehun nodd his head. The boys moved from their seat and let him sat beside me.

The moment he sat beside me,  "Have you found the person your looking for?" i was caught off guard at his question.. "yes" i softly told him. he sipped his ice cold coffee "Oh really? that's good..." actually nothing's good in the situation when that person cannot remember me. T.T

"whose the person hmmm Nana your lover?" Baekhyun smirked. If only you knew bacon if only.... I slightly coughed and fidget on my seat, why am i on the hot spot now?

"Since when have you had interest in my life sir?" I returned a question at him. I saw him glared at me, "since now... im your boss so i guess i have the right to know"

I pressed my lips,  "i guess you could say that" i answered him. The boys answered with an eh?

"you asked me if it was my lover right? so my answers hmmm yes?" never did i thought that i would tell my story to a bunch of boys. "you're not sure?" Suho asked me. I looked at my fidgeting hands "well you see, he..  things are complicated" i couldn't tell them the whole story yet. Aissshhh...

 

-----------------------------------------

 its time to leave, serioulsy those guys were a bunch of jokers, even baekhyun laughed with them. It was the same smile he always gave me.

"wait nana" i turned around and saw Sehun, "yes?" I released a smile at him. "could i, by anychance get your number?" my mouth formed into an "O" but sad to say i couldn't gave it to him "I don't have my own phone" yes sad to say, i guess im the only living creature here in seoul who doesn't have a single cellphone.

"But...-" i smiled at him "once i get my salary i'll surely buy my own phone" I told to him. great idea Nana... "i guess, we'll see each other again right?" He asked me. "Ofcourse you silly" we both laughed, i couldn't help but admire him. Bacon is just like him before.

"NANA!"

I looked at baekhyun, who was impatiently waiting inside his car, "ah,,, se-sehun-shii see you next time" I bowed at him and ran towards the car. The devil head's waiting for me.

"Its about damn time" he immediately groaned.  I made a face and imitate him softly. Why does he always have to command me, its not even work time.

I tapped my fingers on my lap, good thing he didn't opened his stereo, Peaceful, serene and quiet.

"YAH NANA!" it was again interrupted by him.

"what?" i hissed at him.

"the next time you come with me, you're not allowed to join or in, got me?" I looked at him with *are-you-kidding-me-look* "nu uh!" I folded my arms and pouted. "don't you dare defy me" he said..

"i guess that's not part of my salary isn't it?" I bravely told him. Don't dare he do that or else.......But i guess everything's too late now, seeing his devilish grin "good thinking nana, starting from today it is part of you're salary to do everything i say!" His grin turned into an authority tone. Haysss... i miss my old bacon back. His devilish side's eating his angel like attitude...

"Good thing you still have the same face" i whispered...

"what!?"

"NOTHING~" i sang.

------------------------------------

 

I plopped down on Sooyoung unnie's desk. Guess what he did next? he let me walk 2 blocks from the company.. wanna know his reason? Well he said that he doesn't want malicious issues to rise between us.

PFFT FINE!

"How's the lunch" Sooyoung unnie, sat down on her desk. "one hella lunch" i answered. I burried my face into my hands. "so, you met his other friends right?"

"neh~ there cool actuall, except that that baekhyun, kept on humiliating me infront of them" i answered. Sooyoung unnie patted my head "oh dear, i guess he's starting it again" she solemnly said. Yes, and i really have to stop him from doing so....

I rose my head up "tell me unnie, why is our boss like that?" I wanted to know, why can't he just stay as the naive bacon i know.. She looked upwards as if she was in a deep thought. "no one knows nana... the moment he stepped here in this company he want everything to be perfect and organize, anyone who will not follow will immediately be terminated" we both exchange glances.

she sighed "you're lucky nana.. so just follow his orders" she told me. If i follow everything he says, he will just retrogade and if follow his orders he will think that his attitude is okay to be tolerated. Its about damn time to change it all isn't it? Fighting nana Fighting!

"NANA!"

here he goes again. I brought the coffee and straightly went to his room. he was burried on his desk again, full of papers to be sign and read. I laid the coffee on the spot i used to placed it.

"retype this" i looked at the paper he pointed out. "pardon?" he clicked his tongue and looked at me.

"I said retype all of this" He pointed out the bundles of folders on one side of his desk. I nodd my head in understanding "and make sure to finish it all today arasso?" I gawked at him, and his smirked met me again.

"don't worry, their would be extra payments for overtime" he cooly said, and drank his cup of coffee.

But the problem is, even i went on an overtime i couldn't finish all of this. Maybe i should ask sooyoung unnie for help.

"yes sir" i meekly said, i immediately grabbed the bundle of folders infront of me. Let's say its 3 folders in all with 50 pages per folder. I turned around my heels 

"ohhh and nana... don't ask for sooyoung's help, she's busy as you" then he followed with a chuckle. I wanted to throw those folders to him, but naaaah! i guess the papers are more important than him right now.

 

Another trait of Byun Baekhyun: He's a perfectionist and pure evil

 

========== BAEKHYUN'S POV ============

teasing her was my new enjoyment right now. her annoyed face, the way she gracefully walks into my office and the stomping she did when going out of my office, i know she's cursing me right now but the heck do i care, i bet millions of people have done that now..

Like what sehun had said.. You're one interesting girl Nana.

 

~RING RING~

My cellphone rang, i grabbed it and saw a new message.

 

Im coming back from the states.

See you tomorrow

~.........~

 

============================================================================

INCOMING NEW CHARACTER! weeee~

[CONFIRMED] EXO WILL BE ACTING IN THE UPCOMING KDRAMA "TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU" STARRING SULLI AND MINHO OF SM ENT AS WELL. BUT EXO M'S TAO, CHEN AND XIUMIN ARE NOT CASTED ON THE SAID SHOW... well idk why as well :<

To the beautiful you is the korean ver. of Japanese drama and Manga: Hana kimi =)