>>Chapter 26

My and Byun baekhyun's temporary love.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh~~" you opened your arms and smelled the air. You were sad to have left beautiful Japan but you were happier that you came back to your home country. Baekhyun just stared at you while you could have kissed the ground. Three days of no Korean at all (except for Baekhyun) and a lot of gibberish really pooped you out.

"Are you done now? You've been sniffing the air for about 5 minutes now." baekhyun checked his watch and you scrunched your nose.

"Can't I just have my moment?" you grumbled while grabbing your suitcase to his car. He shrugged and followed after you, placing all the luggage in the trunk.

You sat in the passenger seat and leaned back. Baekhyun started the engine and left the airport. The car ride was quiet, but not so awkward. After a few minutes, the two of you spoke up.

"I-" both of you said at the same time. "G-go first." you stammered and baekhyun cleared his throat.

"I was just asking for your address.." he continued looking forward and you answered him. He punched in your address in the GPS. "What were you gonna say?" he asked.

You laughed. "I was gonna ask where you were gonna drop me off, but nevermind~" he laughed along with you. Again, a quiet silence filled the car and you slowly dozed off to sleep.

"Hey-" Baekhyun tried breaking the ice but he noticed you were asleep. You looked peaceful when you were sleeping, with your lips in a slight grin and your breathing was slow and even. He would've stared at you longer but he snapped out of it, remembering that he was supposed to be driving. Not being a creeper and stare at someone sleeping.

He suddenly had an idea and he smirked. He swiftly turned the wheel, making the car harshly turn to the left. "Ow!" you banged your head on the window and you flinched. Rubbing the side of your head, you glared at Baekhyun. "What was that for?!"

"What are you talking about??" baekhyun tried not to laugh and he coughed it out instead, his face scrunched up. You shook your head and leaned the chair back so that it wouldn't happen again.

"Wake me up when we get to my apartment." you murmured and baekhyun finally broke into laughter. "Yes, sir!" he saluted and you gaped.

"Sir?!?!" you attacked him, but he quickly pulled you off. "I'm driving. Merong."

You took a deep breath and slumped back in your seat. "I'm letting you off this time, byun baekhyun." you mouthed before drifting back to sleep.

"Han Nana! Hurry and wake up, will you???" you heard a familiar voice and you slowly opened your eyes. Baekhyun was leaning in while trying to wake you up. "Aish. Arasso, arasso." you sighed and got up. Taking your bags from the trunk, you pulled out your keys and entered your apartment, closing the door behind you.

"Is it that hard to say bye?" baekhyun shook his head before heading to his office.

You plopped down on your bed, faceplanting yourself in your pillow. You sighed for the bazillionth time that day. You sat back up, criss crossing your legs. Smiling at the familiar surroundings of your apartment, you pulled out your phone that you FINALLY got back.

"I better call Sehun to tell him what happened." you the phone when you gasped. There were already 43 new messages and 67 missed calls. Guess what? Yep. It was all from Sehun. "Ohmy.."

"Hello??" Sehun answered after 2 rings.

"Sehun~ I'm sorry I couldn't answer your calls. I was in Japan and-"

"Did anything happen while you were in Japan with Baekhyun?" he cut you off.

"Huh? What thing?" you were confused.

"Nevermind. I heard from Sooyoung unni that you guys went to Japan suddenly but i was so worried.." he sighed and trailed off. "Anyways. You do know what you missed right??"

"Our... date."

"So you know what happens next, right?" he sounded like the normal, bubly sehun now.

"Uhh. Knowing you, it'd probably be a rescheduled date." you gulped.

"Woah. You are actually pretty smart." he laughed.

"Well, someone's being nice." you smiled.

"Well, Mr. Nice Guy has to go somewhere now~" sehun sang and you nodded. "Annyeong!" The call ended and you looked at your suitcase before laying back down.

*I'm too lazy... unpacking can wait several hours*

 

 

Meanwhile, Sehun hung up feeling alot happier than he had been the last 3 or 4 days. He hummed to himself as he parked in the parking lot of the huge building. He walked inside, greeting all the employees and some of the female workers swooned over him.

"Sehun-ssi, do you want to have a cup of coffee tomorrow during lunch??"

"Sehun oppa~ when do you have free time??"

He just smiled and walked past, knowing he already had a date planned. Climbing into the elevator, he pressed the button to the CEO's office.

DING!

The elevator door opened and he stepped out. "Good afternoon Sooyoung. Is Baekhyun inside?" She nodded and he walked in. Baekhyun was laying down on the couch, holding his phone up.

"What are you doing, hyung?" sehun sat down next to him, eyeing his phone. He only then noticed the dangling key chain from baekhyun's phone.

"Looking at this." baekhyun pointed out the obvious.

"Huh. That's weird. That's not something byun baekhyun would put on his phone unless Hyuna bought it for you." sehun raised his eyebrows.

but baekhyun shook his head. "That's why it's more weird. I don't know why I'm leaving this on."

Sehun laughed. "You're weird, you know that?" Baekhyun just continued to look at the keychain.

 

____________________________

Weird. I have like no homework this week. whatthefish. sooo i'm updating!! yay!!

hmm. 7:55.. i MIGHT be able to double update hehe.

 

btw, if some of you have been to my profile, you'll notice that it says i deactivated... well, it's true in a way. I'm discontinuing my other fic but I couldn't just leave this story hanging here because after all, I was given the responsibility of finishing this story, and I have to keep my promise.

It's kind of a really long story of why i deactivated but in the end, i just couldn't leave aff. but then, my fic is already all gone and i don't think i wanna just write it again.. you know what i mean?? so after a lot of thought, i just decided to start out fresh. so basically, i have two aff accounts but i'll be leaving this one after i finish this fic. It may sound ridiculous to all of you but please understand ><