>>Chapter 14

My and Byun baekhyun's temporary love.

 

i slumped on my bed, it was a sunny day and yet my room feel so dark.. i grabbed the nearest pillow and hugged it..

 

Flashback..

 

"who are you?"

i slowly faced him.. "did i wake you up?" i asked, we exchange glances and every step i took towards him i just want to look away,

"you.... who are you nana?" we exchange looks and i could see the pain in his eyes.

"what are you talking about?"

"you're voice resemble the one in my dreams, but.. i just couldn't understand anything at all? who are you nana? do we know each other before? i mean that's impossible right?"

i looked at him with hurtful expression, "mola...." seeing him like this, i couldn't tell him the truth, doing so would make his condition worst. but ofcourse i couldn't deny it,

his forehead creased, "go home" he hissed,

"why? whose going to take care of you?"

"i said go! i wanna be alone first, i'll see you on the office" i looked at him worriedly, i took one stepped back, his stares makes me scared.

"i...."

"please nana... just listen to me just for now!" i took a couple of step back, eventhough i wanted to grab him and hugged him i just couldn't do it with his state now...

"im sorry"

 

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

i looked at the door, i think its the landlady... I stood up not bothering to fix myself...

"wait..." i wore my slippers and opened the door..

"TADA!" i almost jumped seeing sehun infront of my door. He had his usual coy image.

"why-why are you here?" i automatically move through my side and he entered my room.

"im quite bored, might as well visit you right?" he walked inside my room, "is it fun living alone?" he asked i closed the door and while he was busy examining my room i slightly brushed my bed hair with my fingers,

"its okay, but still its lonely to be living alone i miss my family"

i went to my mini kitchen and grab  a hot tea for him. "did you tell them you're here?" well might as well get ready right?

"he plopped down beside my bed "nope... there not my parents to know everything about me." i got atleast a teacup to make my serving  more appealin then i handed it to him..

"thanks... i thought your staying with baekhyun hyung the whole day.. but hyuna unnie told me you're not there" i slightly nodded my head, "he told me to leave"

"he did? that's new.. well not really not with us"  not with you all of you... i felt my heart dropped. im really am still a stranger huh...

"well i guess, he's not comfortable with me in there..." i told sehun...

"Awww don't be sad, he really acts like that sometimes, you know the snappy type keke~ ohhhh to make you feel lighter i brought you something!" he said excitedly

my curiosity perked up.. as he brought out a small paper bag and handed it to me.

"what is this,, it isn't even my birthday" i released a small laughter, remembering the birthdays i had in my hometown, the same small gifts but it has special meanings on it.

"why don't you open it... i'm sure you'll like it" i looked at him with curiosity, and started opening the gift

and to my suprise.... "wae? sehun ah...." i looked at him disbelievingly...

 

 

 

in my hand is an android phone.. "i asked for your number right? but you told me you still don't have a phone. I guess i couldn't wait for it anymore and bought you one press 1 and you'll be directed to me..."

i admit the phone was fantastic but my smile still  faltered, and put the phone back to the box... "you don't have to, i can't-- i can't pay you back on this one" i slid the box back to him but he blocked it and pushed it back to me.

"You don't have to...."

"but you're not giving me this for free aren't you? no i won't accept it if you won't ask anything in return..." i told him, i bit my lip and looked down on the box.

"but... seriously i wanted to give it to you for free..." he released a smile at me, a smile that every girl might fall for.

"no sehun.. i can't"

he looked at me with the same smile "hmmmmm if that's the case then i think this will do as a payment for me....

"what is it?"

 

=========================================================================

CLIFFY CLIFFY! MEHEHEHEH!

its only a short update! and im really making baekhyun an evil on this one LOLLLL just kidding i still don't know =))))

just enjoy this pics first =)

For more HD pics just click HERE

ashfhas;ghajshgasbgbabgab CAN SOME OF  YOU GUYS SAW THE UPDATE ALREADY??? MEEEEEH! WHAT"S WRONG WITH AFF, reading the comment of  zfna_shawolsone i had a mini heart attack i thought the whole fic doesn't appear... but yeahhh it still here =)