>>Chapter 27

My and Byun baekhyun's temporary love.

You looked in the mirror one last time before grabbing your purse. Why had sehun told you to dress warmly?? ... you hadn't the slightest clue. You stepped out of your apartment, locking it behind you.

"Nana!" Sehun enthusistically waved at you.

"Omo. I didn't know you already came. Did you wait a long time?" you asked, worried.

"Ani. I just arrived." he smiled.

Boy, did you know what an understatement that was. In truth, he had waited an hour outside your apartment. He had been so excited he woke up a teeny bit early ...


okay fine.


a LOT early.


but then again, in that drama, 'Playful Kiss', there was someone who had waited 3 hours right? so Sehun didn't find the thought of waiting an hour that weird. (i can totally imagine sehun watching kdramas AHAHA)

"So where are we going today Sehun-ssi??" you smiled, rocking back and forth on your feet.

He slightly frowned, noticing your way of addressing him, but he shrugged it away. Today shall be a happy day.

"Hmmm... It's a surprise?" he winked, and you pouted, muttering something about your last surprise being the trip to japan. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and led you to his car.

The car ride was.. well, interesting. The whole ride to this "place", sehun would imitate singers that were one the radio. or well, TRY to. and you? well, you were busy laughing your head off.

SHINee's 'Love Like Oxygen' came out on the radio and sehun grinned. "Suho hyung is good at immitating Jonghyun hyung.

"Is that so? I should ask him to do it for me once. He'll probably be waay better than you at least." you teased.

Suddenly, sehun started laughing hysterically. You stared at him quizically and he finally answered, short of breath. "You should see Baekhyun hyung immitating Christina. It's so hilarious!"

Baekhyun? You laughed alone with sehun, but not because you could imagine him doing so. It was exactly the opposite. The day you saw him doing something like that, you would probably think the world was ending. Yep.

At one point, PSY's Gangnam Style came up and you both burst out in laughter. Gosh. Where did they NOT play this?? As the chorus approached, Sehun started doing the horse dance while you gaped at him before following him. "Opp, op, op, op, oppan gangnam style!" he sang. (ohmygod. sehun dancing to gangnam style LOLOLOL)

You stepped out of the car and blinked. "We're ice skating??" your eyes grew wider than D.O's if it was even possible. Sehun enthusiastically nodded, hoping that he had chosen the right place, because... well..

"I can't ice skate though." you stated.



Bingo.



"That's what I'm here for~" sehun sang as he led you inside.

The cold hit you and you shivered. It was a good thing Sehun had warned you or else you would be freezing your off. Not exactly your idea of a fun day.

You received your skating shoes from the counter and tried putting them on, but only to fail. "Aigoo." sehun came over, all done with his, and squatted down. He pulled on the strings and you winced. Was it supposed to be that tight? Well, sehun was the expert here so...

"There. All done." you stood up, trying to balance, but you flailed your arms in the air as you stumbled, right into sehun's arms. You blushed madly as Sehun coughed. You straightened up, finding the clock to your right very interesting.

"So. Let's go in?" sehun led you again to the ice rink. Scratch that. He had to practically drag you over to the rink as you kept shaking your head and wailing, "I'm too young to die!!" QQ (but of course, sehun only found your pouting cute)


-


"Sir, Hyuna-ssi is outside. Shall I let her in?" Sooyoung asked.

"Of course. Thank you Sooyoung." Baekyun put away the papers he was working on as Hyuna stepped in.

"Baekhyun~~~!" she ran over and hugged baekhyun who returned the hug. "I was so bored and the first thing that came to mind was you." she pouted. "Let's go somewhere!"

"Where?" baekhyun smiled.

"Hmmm.. Ah!" hyuna pointed her index finger in the air as if it was a lightbulb.

Soon, Baekhyun found them driving inside a parking lot. "The ice skating rink?" he blinked and hyuna nodded. "But you can't skate that well." he pointed out.

"It's just too hot these days and besides, I'll make sure you stay right next to me and I can just drag you down with me if I fall." she laughed.

baekhyun just shook his head as he stepped out, closing the door to the car.

They stepped inside, and baekhyun took out his wallet. "How much do I need to pay?" The lady's eyes sparkled, seeing this new eye candy.

"Twenty four dollars but I'll make it twenty for a cute guy like you." she winked and the overprotective hyuna growled. Darn baekhyun and his looks.

She linked arms with baekhyun and batted her eyelashes. "Jagiya, let's hurry and go in so we can enjoy our date 'together.'" Baekhyun blinked in surprise as Hyuna rapidly dragged him towards the doors.

"What was that about?" baekhyun asked. Hyuna sighed and muttered something baekhyun couldn't hear.

Then something caught her eye.

"Huh? Isn't that Nana?" she pointed inside the rink. At the mention of your name, Baekhyun snapped his head towards where she pointed.

True to her words, there you were, still as a rock as you failed miserably at ice skating. He almost laughed at your sight when he noticed you were grabbing tightly onto someone.

"Sehun?" he whispered.

 

__________________________

Yay! 200 subbies now~~ Just like I promised, here is double update: Part Uno (:

I'll update the second one after school mkayy? keke.

comment, comment, comment!! subscribe, subscribe, subscribe!! <3

Suho be creepin' xDDD

and I present to you~~

/drumroll

my hubbie!!! mehehe. gosh, he's perfect :')