>> Chapter 3

My and Byun baekhyun's temporary love.

 

===== BAEKHYUN'S POV =======

The scent of the brewed coffee filled my nose, being at the top seeing the view makes me feel alive. I feel like a king hovering its land.

"Earth to baekhyun?" I closed my eyes and opened it again, meeting the faces of my beloved yet bastard brothers/friends.

"Oh yeah yeah?" i asked, placed my warm coffee down on the table. The truth is, we were only on the second floor of our favorite coffee shop, being vip's as we were, this place was exclusive for us alone. "Did that coffee makes you high?" these babboons laugh, if chanyeol here isn't my friend at all i should've have kick him and threw him out of korea.

"i bet he was, have you seen him drool? ughhh good thing napkins were present" D.O and kai had an high fived, i crossed my arms " i did not!" never in my life as in NEVER did i drool, making up stories again eh?

 

"Sorry im late" we all looked at the voice, it was sehun, with his favorite cap on.

"did our maknae took his adventure again?" We all followed his movements until the moment he sat beside Suho.

"Sort of" sehun gestured for a waiter to come.

"Why do you even like to take the public transportation if you have your own car?" I asked him, if it was me, uggghh i can't imagine shouting here and there and squishing through a bunch of sweaty people ewww.

After Sehun took his order which is his favorite Bubble tea. He removed his cap " Coz its a fun thing to do, plus i meet different personalities everyday like today, i met something hmmm-" he tapped his chin "-unusual"

I wanted to snort at his reason, is it that fun to meet strangers? aren't they dangerous?

"care to share?" i heard suho asked. our maknae suddenly smile, it was his smile which he shows when he is only interested on something.

"Well i met her on her humiliating state, she was so naive and innocent, well cute in a way"

"Oooohh our maknae's have a crush! ayieee" D.O and kai unisonly said "DID NOT!" sehun retorted back. "maybe not yet now..." chanyeol added, earning another round of laughter.

"hush guys let him continue.. go on sehun" Our dear older suho said, sehun nodded his head.

"I noticed that she couldn't get at any bus at her attitude, she doesn't know how things work here in seoul, so i grabbed her and dragged her inside the bus. We had a little chitchat"

"good thing she didn't jump on you like a fan girl?" I asked him, coz there isn't such a day where in we haven't recieve any flirtatious looks if possible screams and physical touch from a random girl.

Sehun shooked his head "that's what makes her unique hyung, i bet she doesn't know about me and even so, she never did make a move or anything.. "

"interesting is she" kai said.. we know that tone. A playful idea came into his mind again.

"access denied..." we all told him. "Find your own one kai!" suho shrieked and we all nod our head, Kai is the playboy of the group, well he was enjoying his life as long as he could still do it.

 

We spend our time fooling around like we used too. Well its the only time i could show it because when the clock strike 2:30 its time to bring back the Cold, mercilles Baekhyun. For me work is work, no hard feelings, because i own them.

Its time to bid goodbye. As soon as we went out of the shop, we each went to our own parked cars. Sehun on the other hand took a ride with D.O.

 

its time to get back to work, since lunch times over. I couldn't took any chance to be late nor absent since i need to be a good example to my workers. I stopped my car infront of the building, giving my keys to my chauffer and been assisted by my set of bodyguards.

"Goodafternoon Sir" I felt like a king being hailed by my servants, they bowed to me the moment i passed by in the lobby. All stopped in their works, as the clicked of shoes and my body guards were the only thing that can be heard.

When i reached the 50th floor, where my room was. I saw my secretary.. She stood up.

"Sir, Mr. So have called--" i placed a finger on to silence her.

"Tell Mr. So, that we couldn't accept his proposal, it'll waste alot of the companies resources" i ordered. I sighed and went inside my office.

Another nonsense project. I scan my room, did something change? I went towards my desk and dropped my cellphone. Through the reflection of my sleek desk i saw my hair slightly ruined. "Ahh my hair!" and i quickly ran towards my bathroom to fix it again.

Yes, everything needs to be neat and clean, Oc you may say.

 

"AHHHHHHH!"

i heard a shout, and i quickly sprayed another hairspray in my hair. "perfect" with one last check i went outside to check why the hell my secretary screamed.

"SOOYOUNG!" my usual business type voice

 

"What's the scream i heard of?" another set of confusion got me. Since i saw another unknown figure infront of me.

"And you are?"

 

======= NANA'S POV ==========

I slightly jumped at his question. Who am i?

"Don't you--"

"-ah sir, this is my cousin.." sooyoung held my shoulders, what is she saying!? Im not her cousin!. I was about to speak again but i could feel her grip on my shoulders" you see she just visited me, and the reason i screamed awhile ago, because she's insisting that she would be the one to make coffee for you. That's her experties right Nana?" She squeezed my shoulders again. 

"Just go with the flow" she whispered to me, i peeked at baekhyun, who was raising his eyebrows. "ahh yes.. actually i made this for you" I extended the coffee on my hand, but he just looked at it.

"Just bring it at my office.." he walked in his office again. We both sighed. "that was close" Sooyoung said...

"Ohh and by the way.. Sooyoung's cousin.. you're hired" he monotonely said and slammed the door again.

Sooyoung's cousin? Don't you remember my name NANA?

"You're lucky i save you, and you're lucky you have a position in the company...well that's new a coffee girl" She sat on her pink chair and looked herself at the mirror, while here i'am still stood on my place.

That eyes, those stares, the arua? it was different TOTALLY different.

"What are you still standing there bring the coffee in!" she ordered, i just nodded my head like she's my boss. I gulped this is really not easy. I slowly opened the door, letting my head peeked first, then my whole body.

He was far infront of me, in his desk like a prince in his own castle. He didn't dare to look at me, here i'am feel like stumbling on the ground so he can notice me.

"here's your coffee ba-- sir" i almost said his name again, i placed the coffee far from the papers.

"thanks... what's your name again?"

is he really asking me that??? What happened to you bacon?

"N-nana sir"

"Okay you may go now" he said, without looking at me. I felt so neglected and unimportant by his actions. I turned my heel around and ready to go out of his room.

"nana" i miss the way he say my name

"Yes sir?" i smiled, by the way my name roll on his tongue i guess that's enough.

"ermm.. check the dress code of our office, you might need that" my smile immediately faded, i checked myself out, with my long old skirt, layers of shirt and sweaters and long socks. is something wrong? but ofcourse i still don't have the guts to ask the new bacon and just nodded my head.

"yes sir.." and i immediately went out of the room.

=============================================================================

Are you guys liking the story so far?

‎[rumour]exo-k's new hairstyles
Chanyeol: short dark hair
Baekhyun: blonde
D.O: no changes
Kai: highlighted fringe ( like Open Concert?)
Suho: long fringe ( like Mama MV?)
Sehun : dark red \m/

 

(I HOPE THAT HELPS)