>>Chapter 20

My and Byun baekhyun's temporary love.


*woah, so those clouds looks so fluffy! and and i could see the whole seoul from here! i wonder where's our town....*

"nana, could you please sit down properly?" baekhyun demanded, since it was your first time riding a plane excitement filled you .

"awww, but its beautiful outside" you pouted and continued to stare at the window with the belt unbuckled.

"Seriously are you that childish? you should sit down properly its not my fault when you fall your on the floor" he said while reading a magazine.

"nahhh i have a good reflex" you muttered,

Baekhyun raised his eyebrow at what he saw "could you bend a little" he said. a sly smile forming on his face. You looked at him from the shoulder with a confused expression "what? huh why?"

baekhyun chuckled "just do what i say" you grew more confused *is there something on my back?* you tried to run your hands to your back,  your hands move lower and your eyes grew wide

"YOU ERT!"

baekhyun burst into laughter "it's not my fault your pink polka dots were peeking" you immediately sat down and grew pink.

"harhar loser" you said sarcastically.

he continued to laugh "whatever kid"

the ride continued, the pilot confirmed that the plane will bored after three hours of flight......

-------------------------------------------------

"Youkoso irasshai maa. Baekhyun-san" a line of japanese girls in kimono greeted.

*is this how i start my first day in japan? being in a pool of these girls?* the moment you both arrived from the airport a black car immediately fetched the both of you, and now the destination was to the hotel you're going to stay at.

"are you going to stare at the ceiling the whole time?"

you blinked a couple of times and saw baekhyun and some of the bodygaurds already a couple of steps away from you. "i....." clicking your tongue you immediately ran beside him again.

"stop spacing out, we're not in korea, you couldn't speak with anyone in here except in english. Do you even know that?"

"nope" you mumbled and pouted,

"then stay alert since you are appointed as my secretary here" he said.

"but i don't have corporate clothes to wear" you responded, looking at the sunday dress your wearing. *i thought im here to enjoy...*

"its not a problem, just don't let your pink polkas to show again" he said with a wink, you grew embarrased again

"YAH!"

he continued to laugh, "save the frustration for later. Go to your room first, its the one beside me"  he pointed at his left,

"now go"

"o---"

*BAM* he shut the door.

"----kay"

(Blue - nihonggo)

"Miss, let's proceed to your room" *eh?* you couldn't understand a single thing the bell boy had said. But then he gestured his hands wanting you to follow him.

"h-hai" you said, that was the only japanese word you know.



"if you need anything just press 1 if you would like to order press 3" the bellboy said,

"hai" still you didn't understand a single word he said, he bowed down and closed the door leaving you alone.

"i think im going to have a headache" you let yourself fall on the bed meeting the soft comforters, "i think my ears are going to bleed hearing such foreign language... uhhhh!"

~RING RING~

you quickly fished out your phone from your bag.

"devilpothead calling"

"hello"

"could you come in here" he said,

"and why?"you answered.

"coz, i will give you your job you idiot" he answered without missing an insult

"right, coming" then he clicked the phone off.


"BYE~ thanks for being rude!" you said and stuck a tongue on your phone. "i swear he needed to go back to highschool, he forget his manners" with a swing of your feet, you stood up and straightened your dress and proceed out the door.


---------------------------------------------


"come in" you walked  inside his room which is pretty much like yours.

he went straight to his table and got a green planner "you should hold this, i might forgot some of my meetings so you should remind me"

quickly nodded, you got it from his hands. You opened the planner and checked the meetings

"later 2pm meeting with Mr. Takuya of  fuji mining"

"7pm, dinner with director Masaki. " you read the contents outloud, then you check the rest of the page.

"your pretty busy" you mumbled,

Baekhyun hiked towards his bed and balanced himself with one elbow supporting him.

"i know... " he said with his eyes closed.

"don't you have any free time?" still looking at the planner, since there was no specific time for the meetings to end.

"there is, during the evenings" you look at him with are-you-kidding-me look.

"ofcourse i know that"

"if you do then you shouldn't have asked" you scoffed, and glared at him.

you strode away from him and into the door. "come and fetch me at 2pm! don't forget!" he yelled.

*BAM!*

"what am i your bodyguard?"


-------------------------------------------------

"If i do invest on your company, what benefit could i get?" baekhyun speak. you stood at the side of room, listening to their business talk, it entertains you how formal he talk to his client, his english was smooth and flawless as you think it was.

"we know that your company is known for building powerplants and transmittive cables. So if you do invest we would give a free supply for the coils and bronze we will gather" baekhyun nodded his head, he tapped his pen, trying to finish business successfully. his eyes wandered as he continue to think. Scanning the room he saw you standing at the side of the room nodding your head. He grew amused and smirked *babo*

"tell me nana, should i agree?" baekhyun suddenly asked.

the supposing partner grew confused and asked if you know anything about business. While you pointed to yourself "me? i...."

"yes, tell me what i should do" he said with a smile, you gulped and clutched on the green planner to release tension. "well i.... i.. think the... uhmmm proposal is g-great" you said in pure korean. The business partner looked at you with a confused expression.

baekhyun nodded

"deal" he said with a smooth voice and a straight face. eventhough His partner didn't understand a single thing you have said knowing that he heard the word deal, he immediately smiled and got the contract for them to sign.

~RING RING~

everyone stopped and looked at you, you got your phone and immediately went out of the room. Baekhyun raised his eyebrow but proceed on the contract signing

"yoboseoyo?"

"Nana!" O.O

"Sehun?"

"nehneh~ where are you? im infront of your apartment, remember our date?"  *double O.O*


 *how could you forget nana! how could you* you repeat to yourself you grabbed a fist of your hair in frustration.


"whose that?" you looked back, seeing baekhyun cooly standing with his hands on his pocket, his business partner bid goodbye.

"nana whose that?" you heard baekhyun from the phone.


*OTTOKHAE???*

========================================================================================================================

ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME TO UPDATE =)