>>Chapter 40

My and Byun baekhyun's temporary love.


PFFFFFFFFFFFT! Kai sprayed his juice all over the car. "Wait. Say that again?! Nana?! Warehouse?!"

Suho, on the drivers seat, sent a look to the younger one for staining his car. Sehun on the other hand facepalmed himself, "That's what I've been saying for the past 10 minutes! That's why I told you it's not time to drink something right now!"

Even though Sehun had clearly heard everything behind the door of Baekhyun's office, he still couldn't believe everything that had happened until the rest of Exo-K arrived in front of the company building to go to the warehouse together.

Sehun felt very anxious and guilty because he felt that part of it was his fault that you had gotten kidnapped. If only he hadn't been mad at you and had been with you when that happened..

"Why did noona get involved in this??" Kai wondered as he continued to drink his beverage.

"Jun." The rest of Exo-K replied in unison.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT! another fountain of juice sprayed across the seats and Suho was this close to giving him what he deserved only if it wasn't for the mission of saving their friends who were in danger.

"Then what are you waiting for! Call the police!! There's no way the five of us can go against him!" Kai urged Suho, who simply took in deep breaths as he gripped the steering wheel.

"We took care of that as well. They're silently following behind us." D.O. calmly stated, comforting Suho by patting him on the shoulder.

Kai looked over and saw the police cars that he had noticed since the beginning of their drive. "Oh..." he muttered, "I thought they were chasing after us this whole time..." and Chanyeol broke out into laughter.

"They will be chasing after us once I get my hands on you Kai." Suho glared at him in the back seat as he smiled innocently back at him. D.O. continued to pat his shoulders.

Once they reached the warehouse, they hastily climbed out of their cars and so did the police officers. Suho signalled them to follow quietly. veeeerry quietly.

By the time, everyone crowded around the door, they crouched, ready to burst in when they heard a terrible scream and wood cracking. "Nana!" Sehun cried and rushed at the door, and it fell over due to it's old and unstable hinges.

That was when they found them. Baekhyun and Nana were on the ground in a heap of broken wood. It definitely wasn't a pleasant sight.

But that wasn't what everyone was gaping at.

There was Jun hovering over them...

with a blade into his side...

and the shaky hands that held on the handle belonged to Hyunwoo.

There was a long silence where everyone stood silent until Hyunwoo slowly let go of the blade, hands shaking severely. Then all at once, the policemen started for Jun, Sehun and Exo-K ran towards the two unconscious, and Hyunwoo just slumped to the ground looking lifeless.

As the policemen arrested Jun, he surprisingly didn't thrash about trying to get away but simply took in the pain in his side as he hung his head in either shame, guilt, or both. In the commotion of getting Baekhyun and Nana into the ambulance, D.O. silently got up and noticed Hyunwoo sitting on the cold bare floor.

Walking over to him, D.O. crouched to see him. "Are you okay?" he slowly asked.

"I-I stabbed him.. w-with my o-own hands." he finally spoke and D.O. noticed that he had tears in his eyes.

"It's okay. Everything's gonna be alright. You only did that for them, right?" D.O. rubbed his back to calm him down. As soon as Nana and Baekhyun had boarded the ambulance, the four of the members came rushing in once they realized that D.O. was missing.

"Hyung. What are you doing?" Sehun asked. Suho looked down at the boy in deep thought before announcing, "D.O. bring him over to the car."

"What?!" Kai shouted. "Why should he? He was part of the reason why they're in the ambulance!!"

Suho simply gave him a look before taking the Hyunwoo and going out the door. As the rest of Exo-K filed out, D.O. looked at Kai. "Even you know what the boy did today. He may have helped cause this but he ended it as well." He then lightly pushed Kai out the door to head to the car.

------

/sniffle/ i don't like getting sick x.x everyone be careful of the flu!

and please stay tuned for more excitement that's coming up!! my finger's are getting itchy muahaha