>>Chapter 31

My and Byun baekhyun's temporary love.

"Hmmm... so you're saying that he really is back?" a deep voice boomed out from behind a black chair, the back of the chair facing the smaller man.

"Yes, sir. As you can see from the pictures I took, that is definitely Baekhyun. I can guaran-" the man raised his hands, cutting the smaller one off, as he twisted his chair around to face him.

"Huh. and to think I thought we finally got rid of him, don't you agree, Hyunwoo?" he chuckled in annoyance as he flipped through the pictures in the camera he held.

Hyunwoo kept silent as he continued to carefully observe the pictures until he stopped at one point. He had stopped at a picture of you and baekhyun eating together. If one had seen the two of you, they would think you two were a happy couple, enjoying lunch together.

"interesting.." he smirked, flipping through the pictures again. he noticed that baekhyun was laughing in every single one. "...byun baekhyun smiling. now that's new."

Holding the camera out, he showed Hyunwoo. "Now now, aren't they cute? Hm?" Hyunwoo simply nodded, afraid to say anything to anger his boss. Well, hyunwoo guessed his boss was already far beyond mad just by seeing that byun baekhyun's face.

If he pushed it too far, the consequence would be..

Hyunwoo shivered.

"tsk, tsk, tsk. Too bad life isn't fair, huh?" he cackled evilly, shooting his head back, while putting his hands over his stomach as if he had heard the world's most funniest joke ever.

He stopped laughing immediately and his lips formed a firm line. Grinding his teeth, he muttered. "Watch Byun Baekhyun. The same way you took every single thing away from me, I shall make you suffer twice as much. One thing at a time. Starting with... this one." he traced your face in the picture, who was smiling so brightly.

In a split second, he grabbed a sharp dart and chucked it across the room....





 

 

 

 

 

 

where it landed right in the middle of baekhyun's face of a poster.

Hyunwoo winced.

 

-----

Short update!! Was mrmfgrmnw the only one who noticed the creepy dude at the end of chapter 30?? LOL. 

 

First of all, i'm terribly sorry for updating later than usual >< i didn't have time on saturday cuz i came home from kcon like at. 12:30 am. (my voice sounds so hoarse and i sound terrible. well, one of my friend says it was y though LOL ideekaaay) and then i performed at kfest yesterday and came home at 9:30.. and then home freaking work.. you get it x.x /bows down

and i just don't really feel that spark/motivation i had these days u_u my feelings aren't helping either. ehew. spazzing one day and then depressed the next day cuz reality -,.-

anyone wanna help cheer me up? \(^~^)/ cuz all your comments make me feel all warm inside teehee <3 love you all~~~ :')

ohyeah! hello to all new subscribers!! i'm so glad you like this story x) thank you so much!! muah~

P.S. uhh i honestly have nooo idea who to make the "boss" dude so you guys wanna help me out? [;