>>Chapter 18

My and Byun baekhyun's temporary love.

(a/n: sorry if i haven't updated for way wayyyyyy a long time! im kinda busy and the server's not helping at all! i kept seeing page is broken and stuffs, so mianhe chinguus TT)

AND ANOTHER THING! SINCE I'LL START MAKING THIS STORY IN A 3rd POV. I'LL MAKE NANA INTO A "YOU" SO I HOPE YOU GUYS WON'T BE CONFUSE =)

REMEMBER 'NANA = YOU'



"can i go back being your secretary?" baekhyun raised an eyebrow, while drowning in the piles of his paper works. *that's what you get for firing me mehrong :P*

you've been sitting on the leather couch since 9am and it was already near lunch break. you've read the business magazine under his coffee table which didn't greatly caught your interest.  and the last thing you could do was sleep on his couch.

*will i do the same routine everyday? if yes? then i should already prepare myself to get a   surgery since sitting all day isn't comfortable either*

"you're really are an idiot" baekhyun muttered,

"what?"

"i said you're an idiot, how could you complain when im paying you for doing nothing and sit your lazy on my office the whole day"

"that's the point! if you just gave me a thing to do then i won't complain, plus who told you that sitting here all day without nothing to do but just stare of is a good idea"

"i'll think about it later" he said and continued to bury himself on his work

you scoffed "thanks devil head" and continued to flip your phone.

"now if you please shut up so i could finish these files already" he arrogantly said,

*neh~ just shut up your mouth nana coz nothing decent will every come on his out*


~Baby don't cry tonight~


your body bolted up "Hello?"

"Nana" the caller smoothly said

"Sehun" you returned with the same manner.

Baekhyun stopped on his work and put the pen down, his ears wide alert on your conversation.

"PUAHAHA chincha?" baekhyun looked at you

Baekhyun scoffed *how could this girl flirt infront of another guy?*

"neh neh im at work" you turned towards him and was shocked to see him staring at you with unknown expression, the glint of happiness in your eyes slowly fade away as his cloud cold expression makes you bother.

"don't forget this weekend arasso" sehun said.

"yeah boss" then you released a faint giggle.

*what the hell, boss? as much as i know im the only boss in here*

"so its settle then.. seeya!* Sehun said enthusiastically

"okay bye" and ended the call.


*BAM*


you looked towards his table again and your eyes widened "what happened?" you asked in horror, the piles of paper on his table were scattered on the floor.

instead of answering, baekhyun pushed the other paper out of the table.

"YAH! what's your problem?" you clicked your tongue and tried to pick the papers piece by piece, since it was already scattered the documents got mixed up.

"you said you want work, then i'll give you one"

to make the work faster, you laid your phone on top of his table and used both of your hands to pick the papers up.

"are you that bipolar, you just bursted without any reasons at all" you angrily muttered, from below his table you could see that he was only swinging his crossed legs and didn't even bother to help you.

With a chin up and biting the tip of his pen, Baekhyun saw your phone, he looked at you for a second to check if you're looking, checking that you were busy, He grabbed your phone, *! there's a code* he tried several codes,

*maybe its N,* he tried it but it wasn't the lock.

He tried another codes and tried out the small letter "b". Due to his surprise it unlocked, and directly showed her icons which was pretty much empty. He quickly opened the inbox,

*what the hell* he scrolled the message down, and all he saw was messages coming from sehun.

"you know what i shouldn't be doing this since you fired me to do this kind of things" the phone almost slipped on his hands, he saw you slowly standing up so he immediately put your phone back on the table.

You turned towards him and saw that he was cooly seated on his chair,

"good job, beef brain, you've made your job harder for you" You slammed the piles of paper on his table, it was still unarranged.

"g-give it to the finance department and let them fix that" he said, you raised an eyebrow..

"excuse me? if i know this isn't part of my job"

"but im still your boss" he grinned and tapped his pen on the table.

"but still!"

"remember im still paying you nana, so do whatever i said! now go and let them fixed those!" nana's hand balled into a fist. *if i could just erased that grin on his face i would a lot better*

as they say life is really unfair. Nana rolled her long sleeves up and grabbed the pile of papers on her hand.

"you really need to visit a neurologist coz you seriously need one, I mean SERIOUSLY right away"

*you might be forgeting something* you thought, turning  around your heel and went out of the room. *


Baekhyun who was left on his office, rethink what she said.

*do i need to that?* since he was also surprised with his own actions, never did he lose his temper in that extent. When it comes to work he do everything professionally.

he held his unruly hair, which was new as well, he never dared to stay a second with his hair ruined. He scratched his head *aigooooo! what are you doing to me Han nana*

~RING RING~

he felt his phone vibrated and checked it.

"Hyung! don't let Nana work to hard, its already lunch break let her eat!

~sehunnie

"Speaking of the little devil" he muttered, he let his head rest on the table. but he still saw the forgotten phone on the table.

he got it and dialed something.

"From now on, she should recieve messages from me" with a grudge he pressed the okay button hard.

knowing that she won't be back early, baekhyun checked her phone further.

"so... she's been speaking with the maknae..."

"in the midnight!" he accidentally checked the time *maybe i should gave her overtimes for this* baekhyun's thought was so unreasonable.

Then he checked the other folders and he got curios on the gallery page.

"let see how vain could this girl get"

he was supposed to laugh, but he can't, he was supposed to move to tears because of fooling at her phone but he won't near doing it. All he could do was stare at her phone and let the blush creep from his face to his ears.

============================================================================

ITS UP AGAIn =)