>>Chapter 25

My and Byun baekhyun's temporary love.

After returning the bikes, you left in a good mood, humming. You and Baekhyun ended up walking down the streets in silence. It wasn't awkward though, but more of a peaceful silence.

"Ooh!" you dragged Baekhyun towards a local marketplace nearby. There were small shops set up with various things: food, clothes, accessories, etc. In short, it was like a mall.. except it was outside and less expensive.

"You seriously want to go in there?" Baekhyun wrinkled his nose and emphasized on 'there'. You nodded and smiled, "Trust me. You'll love it." In Korea, you had always helped the ahjummas with their work and it was like your second home.

Still doubting, Baekhyun followed you inside. You stared in awe at the shops because of the many different kinds of products compared to Korea. You were about to pass by a shop with Baekhyun close behind when someone stopped you two.

The store owner said something in Japanese and your eyes grew wide. Baekhyun laughed and responded to her and you pouted.

"What did she say?" you asked.

"She said she'll give us a discount on a couple t-shirt because we look cute together." he said innocently.

"Mwoh?! But we're not-" but baekhyun pulled you inside the shop while smirking, "Remember? You're my girlfriend."

*Ohyeah... I'm Baekhyun's girlfriend for now right? hehehe...* you blushed as you walked inside.

"How is this?" baekhyun pulled out a red couple tee that that was decorated with green.

"Mmmm.." you shook your head no. You immediately giggled and ran to the racks of shirts.

"Tada!" Stepping out of the dressing room, you saw Baekhyun wearing the same shirt. The two of you stood in front of the mirror. "Ermm.. nope." you shook your head.

"How about now?" after 8 times of changing into shirts, the two of you stood in front of the mirror. "Oooh! I like this one!" you clapped your hands.

Baekhyun was wearing a sky blue shirt while you were wearing a pink shirt. There was half of a heart on each of your shirts that took up half of the shirt. For the last touch, there was a mashimaro on both of your shirts, and when you stood next to each other, it would seem as if the two mashimaros were kissing inside a full heart.
(Was that too hard to understand? D_O)

"Arigato." baekhyun thanked the lady and walked out the store, holding your hand. You were smiling as you continued admiring the shirts and he smiled as well. *I might as well be a good boyfriend to her since it happened right?*

He ignored the fact that his heart thumped a bit faster than average although he knew your relationship was only real to his father.

Something caught your eyes and you ran over. There were little accessories being sold and you saw a couple cellphone keychain. "Baekhyun! Let's buy this!" you dangled it in the air and baekhyun gave up.

He paid for it and you immediately put it on your phone. "Give me your phone." you held out your hand. "You're not thinking of putting it on my phone, right?" he asked and you snatched it from his pocket.

"Merong." you stuck out your tongue and put it on his phone. "There~" you looked at both your phones and smiled. Giving the phone back to baekhyun, you skipped away as baekhyun stared at his phone before following after you.

You squealed as you saw someone selling cotton candy. "Baekhyun! What is that fluffy looking thing?" He gaped at you. "You've never had cotton candy?"

You shook your head. "They don't have that back home.." Baekhyun led you over and paid for one cotton candy. You ripped off a piece and ate it, your eyes widening. "Ith tho gooth!" your mouth was full.

He chuckled and felt something near his mouth. He looked down to see you giving him some. "Ahhh~" you opened as if you were the one eating and he quickly slapped your hand away.

"What are you doing?" he asked. You pouted and stretched your hands out again. "Ppali! My hands hurt." He gave up and opened his mouth. You fed him. "Isn't it good?"

He chuckled. "Very." you smiled and continued walking, humming again. "Yah! Don't go too fast! You're gonna get lost!" you stopped and waited for him, happily eating the cotton candy.

"You should totally go into a cotton candy cf. Won't even have to act." he murmured, but you took it as a compliment. "I wish i can so i can get a lot of money and escape your horrible and cruel company." you teased and his eyes grew wide.

"Mwoh?! Horrible?! Cruel?! you.." you yelped as he tickled you. "Take it back!" he snickered and you surrendered, "Arasso, arasso! kyaaah!" you giggled as he finally stopped.

"They're such a cute couple don't you think?"

"They remind me of my husband and I when we used to date." she chuckled.

Baekhyun heard these comments nearby and blushed. You couldn't understand since it was all in Japanese. He turned around to walk away. "Let's go." Thinking you were behind him, he continued walking.

"Yah. Han Nana. Why are you so quiet all of-" he turned around and his eyes grew wider than D.O.'s because...

you weren't there.

 He panicked and starting running around, calling your name. He ran, looking right, left, back and even up.

"Have you seen a girl this tall with long black hair?" baekhyun frantically asked anyone around him. Unfortunately, they all had the same reply... "no."

"Aish. Where did you go, Nana?" he stopped to catch his breath and ruffled his hair in frustration. Then he remembered. "..Why didn't I think of that? argh." he pulled out his phone, which had keychain dangling on the side, and pressed speed dial 1.

Yes, you were #1 on his phone. Don't ask.

Nearby, baekhyun heard a familiar ringtone and ran to where the sound came from. He stopped, panting, when he saw you pulling your phone out of your pocket. He walked up to you, sweating as if he had ran a marathon... which was pretty close to what he ran.

You turned around, facing baekhyun. "Isn't this such a pretty necklace?? I wish i can buy it, but I don't have money.. hehe .. yah, baekhyun. Can you buy it for me?" you pursed your lips and even your eye smile for him.

Your expression changed from happy to confused. "ohyeah. why did you call me? I'm right next to you." you asked him as if he was there the whole time.

Baekhyun was lost of words. I mean, he was worried sick at the thought of losing you and here you were, clueless about what had just happened.

By now, Baekhyun was fuming.

"yah! Do you know how worried I was when I didn't see you with me?! I ran around this whole market looking for you! I was so scared at the thought of losing you and you're just asking me so casually to buy you something??? You're just too much sometimes." he spat, while feeling hurt, upset, and relieved at the same time.

You, on the other hand, was lost for words. You had no idea that you were "lost," and moreover, you then noticed that he probably had been running alot. You could tell by the way his breath was uneven and was drenched in sweat.

"I-I didn't kn-know." you whispered and baekhyun simply glared at you. Obviously, you felt guilty, you really did, but you didn't know what to do. Surprised and guilty, you ran off nearly in tears.

Baekhyun was also shocked when you ran off. He then realized what he had last said. *Shoot... Was I too harsh on her?*

He hung his head when something caught his eyes. He slowly picked up the necklace you mentioned earlier and smiled.

 

-------

Okay. Before you all come and stone me, I can explain. x.x

I tried updating at least once before school started but I kinda had writer's block and I'd rather give you guys a better chapter & wait, than a really y one so yeaah.

And then school started and it was really hectic, with having zero period for the first time and all.. and then there's homework..

Therefore, I offer you this chapter as a peace offering. /bows down

LOL. and I dedicate this chapter to my friend, turtlelover101 who's birthday was several days ago~!!! I actually came back from her birthday party~~ woohoo! saranghae~~ [;

and this chapter is so unsatisfying to me for some reason.... /siggh