>>Chapter 23

My and Byun baekhyun's temporary love.

You slowly opened your eyes, only to have rays of sunlight blind you. You quickly closed them again, and stretched.

"Ah.." you glanced at the clock next to the bed. *12:47 pm?! Why didn't baekhyun wake me up? *

you got up, pulling the blankets over you. you blinked. *Wait.. Somehow, this looks a lot like Baekhyun's room*

You looked around and gasped. You. Baekhyun. room. bed. *WHAT?!?!*

With both arms, you covered your chest, but realized all your clothes were where they were supposed to. Whew, so nothing happened last night.

Baekhyun wasn't in bed so you tried looking around the room for him. He wasn't in the kitchen, or on the couch. You even checked the bathroom. I mean, you never know right?

A piece of paper caught your eye and you walked to the table. The note read:


 

Yah. Babo. Why would you go and finish all of the paperwork? Are you trying to commit suicide or something? You probably slept at like what. 4:30?? What am I gonna do if my PA fainted or something? Are you gonna take responsibility if my company fails because of you?   

"I slept at 5:30, stupid. Che. It's not my fault you were lazy and fell asleep! ... and is a simple 'thank you' that hard?! overreacting jerk." you spoke to no one and continued reading.

Anyways, be thankful that i let you sleep on my bed. And stop fantasizing about last night cuz nothing happened, but don't be too sad, okay?

*MWOH?!* you could totally imagine hime smirking while writing this.

Because I'm nice, I'm going to let you take the day off today. Don't do anything stupid or you'll really regret it. arasso?

*nice my .*  

You sighed and jumped on the bed, hands outstretched. You reached into your back pocket to get your phone to play games or something.. but it wasn't there. You frantically looked around the room when you remembered.

 *ohyeah. that ddong-face took it, huh.

First you take my phone and now you leave me alone in a hotel room in japan with nothing to do. Aish.*


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile in another room...

"She must've read the note by now, huh?" baekhyun snickered and scratched his ear.  he felt as if he could already hear you screaming in frustration.


 

FLASHBACK

"Ow.." he slowly got up from the couch. "Why am I here?" he then remembered the work he was supposed to finish last night.

He quickly checked his watch. 7:13. he groaned but stopped as he looked down.

You were sitting on the ground with your head on your arms. Forgetting about his work, he bent down. Slowly, he started blushing while looking at you sleeping.

He smiled when you murmured "baekhyun..." in your sleep. Weirdly, he felt happy because of it.

His smile disappeared when you finished your sentence "...you idiot." He was about to scream and wake you up when he finally noticed the papers under your arms.

He slowly pulled it out and checked the pages. Much to his surprise, they were all finished and accurate. *Pabo.. you did all this?*

He softened because he knew it would've taken the whole night to finish them all and he felt bad. He put his arms under your shoulders and legs and carefully carried you to his bed.

After he pulled the blankets over you, he had an idea. He quickly grabbed a pen and piece of paper. While writing the note, he kept laughing to himself. *Wait til she reads this.*

 



Baekhyun evilly grinned to himself when the office door swung open. He immediately straightened himself and coughed.

The man  who had entered handed him a phone and when baekhyun took it, the man left.

"Ne?" baekhyun answered.

"Just as you have said, sir, it seems as if they are planning something."

"Do you know what it is?"

"I'm sorry, but that is still unknown because they are not making any moves yet, and it looks like they won't be acting up for a while."

"I understand. but please be on the lookout. We shouldn't underestimate them." Baekhyun rest his chin on his hand.

"Yes, sir."

"Oh. and don't forget to contact me if anything happens. understood?"

"of course, sir."

"if that's all, then you're dismissed."

Baekhyun hung up and sighed.

 

 

 

_____________________________

DUNDUNDUN. i sense trouble coming. muahaha.

i'm so sorry for the pretty late update u_u /getsstoned

so i only have one more week of summer break... meaning i shall be getting busier.. and busier x.x ka;jfdjfad

i'll always try updating when i can once school starts so please understand buuuutt. until school, i shall try updating a lot this week!!! <3

and please check out my other fic! [= hehehe clickey, clickey!

I Fell in Love in Three Seconds

Thank you all~!!! <3