If Only You Knew

The Unexpected.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Since it’s Saturday, I say we spend the whole day out doing stupid useless things.”

Chanyeol turned around from his laptop, where he was typing up his future lectures. “Babe, I have so much to do.” He quickly rejected the idea and turned back to face his work.

Kris sighed, and ran his fingers through his hair. It’s been a week and Chanyeol has never given him the time of day. “Are you planning to spend your next 48 hours stuck to the laptop? I’m pretty sure no other teacher spends so much time planning ahead, all for kids who do not even appreciate what you’re doing.” Kris walked towards the kitchen after his quick rant, making sure to huff and puff, to show his displeasure, on his way there.

Chanyeol bit his bottom lip, he suddenly felt bad. He saved his word document before closing it and making his way towards his boyfriend.

Kris was now busy washing the dishes and Chanyeol quickly wrapped his arms around his boyfriend’s waist. He placed his cheek on Kris’s broad back and squeezed his waist tighter.

“Let’s go out.”

Kris sighed and turned off the tap, and wiped his hands on his shirt. He turned around and hugged Chanyeol back. “No, sorry. I have to understand how important this is for you; we can go out on another day.”

Without realizing Chanyeol has been disregarding Kris; it just happened with all the work he had and his students to think about.

“No. We will go out now. I know I decided to become a teacher in order to help students, especially if they felt like they had no one else to lean on, but you are my favourite student,” Chanyeol pulled back and looked straight at Kris, whose eyes were sparkling mischievously now. “I will take care of you too.” Chanyeol punctuated each word with a peck on Kris’ lips.

It was true that Chanyeol decided to be a teacher because of that. When he felt tired of life in high school, he felt like no one understood him until his teacher at the time, talked to him and supported him. Without his teacher Chanyeol would not be the person he was today. After that incident, he decided that he will become a teacher and touch other people’s lives like that too. Because even a slight smile could sometimes change another person.

Somehow, both of them found themselves at the nearby park an hour later.

“You never change, do you? How about trying something other than vani

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter