Weeping Stall

The Unexpected.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol was late again; that’s probably what everyone thought as they saw the tall man run across the campus. Chanyeol was very grumpy; Kris had left the apartment without waking him up. As soon as he opened his eyes and saw the time he rushed to throw anything on and make it to the bus before it could leave. A pout was evident on his small face, he missed out on breakfast and that is something he definitely despised.

He had barely made it to the bus stop and ran to catch the bus. Everyone had given him funny and weird looks as he stumbled onto the bus and attempted to comb his frizzy hair with his fingers.

“Good morning Mr. Park!” the students chanted as he passed them quickly and he settled on sending them his famous grin. He took a quick look at his watch and figured he had three minutes to brush his teeth in the bathroom before class.

No one was in the vicinity and he peeked underneath the stalls before pulling out the toothbrush he kept in his bag for emergencies like these. This time a sticky note was stuck on it and Chanyeol read it in surprise.

Sorry I didn’t wake you up. You slept late last night and you looked so cute this morning

Chanyeol giggled like a little schoolgirl at his mushy boyfriend before grumpily pouting a second later. Kris was not going to escape Chanyeol’s wrath just because he left him a ajhkdjhaka cute sticky note. He quickly brushed his teeth and was about to leave when he heard a small whimper from one of the stalls. Chanyeol froze in his spot in shock, then he thought he heard wrong. He opened the bathroom door and closed it and stood motionless for a minute before someone started to sniff louder and whimper again. He quietly made his way towards the noise and opened the stall door.

Chanyeol glanced at Luhan, who looked up in shock at the abrupt interference. Luhan had tear marks rolling down his cheeks and his nose and eyes were red. Chanyeol’s heart dropped at his new student who looked really miserable at the moment. He wondered why someone so cute, nice and full of talent would be so sad. Chanyeol’s eyes took in the image in front of him. Luhan was curled up in a ball on top of the closed toilet seat. His legs were raised, to avoid being spotted from underneath the stall door.

Chanyeol bent down so that he could be at eye level with the younger boy. He didn’t want to do anything abrupt and scare him; Luhan already looked petrified to have been caught. “Luhan-ah,”he began softly, “what’s wrong, sweetie?” he cooed and raised his hand to wipe away the tears from his eyes.

Luhan sniffled but he did not pull away. “I-I don’t li-like it here,” Luhan stuttered and Chanyeol had a hard time understanding him.

“Why don’t you like it here?” he asked gently, not taking his eyes away from the other.

Luhan looked scared then, as if he was too scared to disclose any of the information. Chanyeol sighed knowing that it would be hard speaking to him in this environment; Luhan was also still f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter