Getting Accepted

The Unexpected.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Baekhyun! You look so tired!” Junmyeon said to his younger friend after giving him a hug.

“As usual,” Yixing mumbled and sat down in his seat.

Kyungsoo shook his head and whispered, as if Baekhyun couldn’t hear his stage whisper, “Guys leave him alone! It’s not like you don’t know what he’s going through.”

Jongin chuckled at his older friend’s cuteness and hit him lightly on the shoulder.

Baekhyun had again worked all weekend, as many hours as he could. He was so close to saving as much money as his younger sister needed, and he knew that now was the most crucial moment; slacking off was definitely not an option.

“Can we talk about something else?’ Baekhyun grumbled, he was not in the mood for his friends’ antics, even though he knew that deep down it was because they cared for him. “Anyone end up finding out what’s up with Sehun?”

His attempt to change the subject worked as all of them shook their heads, just at that moment Sehun joined them with the biggest grin on his face.

“Sehun! Where have you been?” Jongin asked and jumped on his best friend. Both of them became really close, since they were close in age.

Sehun looked at the ground, “well…uhh, you see.”

“Sehun-ah!” a voice beamed from behind them and everyone turned around to see Luhan running towards the maknae with a smile on his face.

When Luhan reached them, Sehun grinned and then sheepishly diverted his eyes to the ground, “I was with Luhan.”

Luhan looked at Sehun with an apologetic look but then leaned forward and embraced him; he knew that Sehun would need his support at the moment.

Everyone looked at the duo in shock, no one expected this to happen and they were surprised.

“Luhan meet… everyone,” he said unsure, after seeing their looks of shock, “and everyone this is…he is my… boyfriend.”

A few gasps were heard and Jongin suddenly stood up. “You’re an ,” he spat in anger and left them all in shock. Kyungsoo quickly stood up, and gave Sehun an apologetic look before running after him screaming his name but the other ignored him.

Sehun looked like he wanted to burst out crying, and Luhan just grabbed his hand, squeezing it in support.

Junmyeon was the only one who sat there silently; he then stood up and hugged Sehun, “I knew it.” He stepped back and beamed, ruffling Sehun’s hair. Junmyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter