Exhausting Beginning

The Unexpected.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Mr. Park, how were you able to tame all these students in just two weeks?” Mr. Kim asked, he was in complete shock and slightly jealous.

Chanyeol wanted to grin and say that he worked hard for it, but it wouldn’t go well with the other teachers so he settled on being humble. “I didn’t, Baekhyun and his gang are a complete nightmare. I don’t know what to do,” he sighed and let his head hit his desk in complete despair.

“Don’t worry about them young man, if you were able to do something about them I would’ve thought you were some kind of demon. No one can ever do anything about them, not now and not in the future. Just focus on the ones that actually care,” he smiled nicely after his piece of advice and left to his next classroom.

Chanyeol was still confused as to why those students decided to use him as some kind of punching bag, he had never done anything to them. His thoughts then averted to Baekhyun and he wondered if his assumption was true; was Baekhyun the reason for his current misery.

Emotionally and physically spent for the day, Chanyeol packed his bag and quickly left to catch his bus home.

The reality was when they made fun of his major, Chanyeol felt hurt. They didn’t understand that he had to major in business by force. His parents were against him becoming a teacher and the only way they allowed it was if he majored in business. This gave him the opportunity to take over the business in the future. At least he always had Kris by his side, who was actually a businessman and a very important acquaintance to the Park family. Chanyeol faced his parents’ wrath and studied business, because at the end he was still becoming a teacher, something he always wanted to be.

Chanyeol couldn’t show the students that their comments actually hurt him; they were just kids who didn’t understand the hardships others could face. He also didn’t want to tell Kris about it since he’d only worry about him and he had enough problems at work to think about.

He punched in the code and the door beeped before opening, he took off his shoes and changed into comfortable clothes he left at his boyfriend’s house. The only way he could stop thinking about all of this was if he did something to take his mind off of it.

After taking a look at the fridge and the pantry, he realized that he had enough ingredients to cook for tonight. A few hours lat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter