Cuddles

The Unexpected.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pain; that is all Chanyeol feels as he leaves the hospital. Walking away from Baekhyun was hard, especially after he heard the loud sobs that the other emitted. However, it was something that he needed to do. He had to take the big step to stay away from him before they would both get hurt. It was the realization that Kris had been cheating on him and how much it hurt to know that Kris was with someone else that helped Chanyeol take the initiative to put a limit to Baekhyun’s feelings. He could not let the smaller boy go through something like this at such a young age; this experience would haunt him for the rest of his life.

Chanyeol has nowhere to go, and before he realizes where he is going, he is standing in front of his friend’s house. Originally, Minseok was Kris’ friend, but Chanyeol felt so comfortable around him since he helped him a lot when it came to teaching. He knocks three times and steps back to wait. If Minseok is not home, he will have nowhere else to go.

He’s about to leave when Minseok opens the door, looking completely disheveled. Chanyeol wonders if he has woken him up.

“Oh, Chanyeol! What are you doing here?” Minseok asks, and Chanyeol sees that there is a flush in Minseok’s cheeks.

“Sorry if I woke you up, hyung. I just wanted to visit I guess.”

Minseok looks behind him but then eyes Chanyeol and he steps back, “I wasn’t sleeping, come in.” When Chanyeol steps in, he hears some shuffling in the hallway and then someone is standing in front of him in nothing except boxers. Chanyeol blushes, quickly averting his eyes and Minseok yelps, “Jongdae! Go put some pants on!”

Chanyeol wants to laugh at Minseok’s facial expression but he is too embarrassed to do anything, the man named Jongdae mumbles incoherently and vanishes just as quickly as he came.

“Sorry, he can be an idiot sometimes.”

“It’s okay, your expression was funny,” Chanyeol says and grins, making Minseok glare and huff angrily. “I-I didn’t know about Jongdae,” he finally adds, not knowing how else he can bring up the other man.

Minseok’s eyes widen and he flushes a deeper shade of red, “well, actually, we officially got together- uhm- last night. I figured there was no point mentioning him before that.”

“You never mentioned me to your friends?” comes a voice from behind, and Jongdae emerges with pants and a t-shirt on. “How could you, hyung? All my friends know about you.” Jongdae walks up to Chanyeol and extends a hand, “I’m Jongdae, nice to meet you.”

“I’m Chanyeol,” he says and shakes his hand.

Jongdae looks pleased when he goes and sits right next to Minseok, wrapping his arms around his waist. Minseok just looks annoyed and guarded, he pushes him away, commenting on his earlier statement, “That’s because you were a leech until I finally agreed to go out with you

Chanyeol thinks that Jongdae looks like a cat when he has a smug face on, and he likes him already. No one was ever able to make the composed Minseok this frustrated. Minseok alwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter