Successful Night

The Unexpected.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chanyeol does not hesitate to tug Baekhyun towards him into his arms. He drew the smaller boy closer and drew comforting circles on his back. Baekhyun shed a few more silent tears, relieving all of his stress and then he pulled back, his heart beating at a mile a minute at Chanyeol’s closeness. Baekhyun truly felt much better after he told Chanyeol. He was really worried for his sister and he felt so useless.

“Why don’t you go home early today?” Chanyeol said softly when Baekhyun had calmed down slightly. Baekhyun nodded because he really wanted to be with his sister for a bit before the surgery. She must be panicking and his mom would need him by her side as well.

He stood up and put his books away in his bag. “I’ll walk you home,” Chanyeol said and all Baekhyun wanted to do was scream. His feelings for his teacher were getting out of hand, and he knew he’d be in a lot of trouble soon.  They walked in silence, both not wanting to ruin the quiet moment. There was nothing to be said anyway, Chanyeol was in a huge dilemma of his own.

When they reached his door they both slowed down to a stop.

“Give me your phone,” Chanyeol ordered and Baekhyun frowned up at him.

“Why?” The last thing he wanted to do was give a teacher his cell phone, with all of his personal information in it. Chanyeol glared at him and he slowly inched his hand into his pocket and took out his phone to hand it over to him.

“Here’s my phone number. Call me if you ever need anything,” he finished inputting the numbers and Chanyeol’s phone vibrated in his pocket. He then gave Baekhyun his phone back.

“I won’t call you anyway,” Baekhyun mumbled and tucked the phone away.

Chanyeol laughed and ruffled his hair, “you’re so cute. I also have your phone number; don’t think you can run away. ”

‘’, Baekhyun thought as he felt the warmth spreading over his cheeks again and his body turning even hotter. If this continued, Baekhyun might end up doing something he’ll regret.

Of course, his baby sister is just lying down on the couch when he walked in and his mom was singing a little lullaby while her hair. He bent down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter