Session One

The Unexpected.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Kris, your phone is ringing!” Chanyeol yelled and Kris quickly came into the living room, grabbing his phone.

“I’ll get it!”

Chanyeol ignored his boyfriend’s actions and pulled his shoes on. “I’m leaving earlier. I have to do a few things before classes start.”

Kris just nodded without glancing away from his screen and typed anxiously on the keypads. Chanyeol knew that Kris, as a CEO, had so much work to do and he never bothered him about it. How could he, when he himself always paid attention to his work.

Chanyeol walked briskly to his class and pulled his papers out, to his contempt he had a half hour before kids started to come crawling in to class. This gave him enough time to get Baekhyun’s tutoring material organized, that’s all he thought about all weekend.

He was just about done, when two of his students were standing next to him, he looked up to see Luhan and Sehun.

“Hey guys, what can I do for you?”

“Can we speak with you outside?” Luhan asked, looking around to make sure no one was listening. Chanyeol nodded and they stood outside the classroom.

“Thank you for being understanding,” Luhan began and Sehun nodded, cutting him off. “And for standing by our side.”

Chanyeol knew that he had a creepy grin plastered onto his face, but he couldn’t help it. His students were the cutest thing ever and he felt a bit of his pressure lift off his shoulders.

He shook his head, “any time guys, I’m glad I could help you.” He winked at them playfully and they both blushed. Chanyeol tried hard not to squeal like an idiot at them.

“Thank you Mr. Park,” they both chimed and he laughed.

“Call me hyung when we’re alone. I feel really old when you call me Mr. Park.”

Luhan’s eyes widened, “but-”

“No buts, I am your friend. Now come on, class will begin soon.” He ushered them inside, and the feeling that was roaming freely through him was relaxing and blissful. For once, he could start class while feeling like he finally accomplished something.

===

“Why did you ask to meet here?” Chanyeol asked Baekhyun as he looked around the Seoul University campus.

Baekhyun shrugged, looking away from Chanyeol’s eager and questioning eyes. “I was doing some volunteer work.” His whisper was so low, but Chanyeol was able to catch his words. Chanyeol hid his shocked expression, not trying to let Baekhyun know that he was utterly surprised that he would do any kind of volunteering.

“Oh really? What kind of volunteering?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter