Lunch Time

The Unexpected.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol got home to an empty apartment. Kris had been coming home in the mornings and barely getting any sleep before he went back to work. Supposedly, his office had a big promotion coming and he needed to make sure everything was working out fine. Chanyeol was starting to feel lonely, the bed felt really big and the apartment always felt cold. He wanted to curl up into his boyfriend like he usually did. He now regretted avoiding Kris’ forwards for a long time because now he was completely ually frustrated. He sighed for the millionth time and turned around again, sleep was not coming so easily.

He barely got sleep before going to school and it was Chanyeol’s turn at lunch duty, he didn’t really mind it since the students were really nice and would hang out with him at times, or ask him random questions. He always enjoyed eating alone anyway, and he got to do that during his spare after the break, an extra hour was okay.

He walked around the school making sure that there was no mischievous students doing bad things. When he got outside he saw Baekhyun and his friends having a water fight. Suho had just thrown half his water bottle at Baekhyun, who shrieked cutely like a girl and tried to hide himself behind Sehun or Lay.

He watched in awe, as the boys emptied all their water.

“I’m all drenched!” he heard Baekhyun whine and Suho just patted him.

“Take off your shirt dummy, it’ll dry faster,” Kyungsoo told him and took off his own shirt as he spoke.

Chanyeol could not take his eyes away and he felt like everything was going in slow motion as Baekhyun pulled his shirt off and laid it down on the grass so that it could dry before class started. His heart beat accelerated as his eyes raked over the pale, glistening skin, and the light pink nubs. Baekhyun had a hint of muscle hidden underneath his lithe body, obviously from all the nighttime jobs he had done. He suddenly had the urge to push him against the wall and – oh my god, he was despicable. How could he have such thoughts? Without another glance he walked away quickly and hid in the comfort of his office.

Chanyeol never felt ually attracted to anyone other than Kris before, and he shouldn’t have; wasn’t this considered cheating? Baekhyun wasn’t even his type, he liked strong, muscular and built men; tall men. But why did he have the urge to engulf Baekhyun’s small body with his, and to pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter