It's All Over

The Unexpected.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol doesn’t know what he was thinking when he agreed to go to the hospital. He just remembered Baekhyun’s younger sister and he found it impossible to reject such an invitation. He figures that he could go home and get some good food ready for her and then follow Baekhyun.

It is hard to avoid the younger one all day, and he knows that Baekhyun realizes that he is avoiding him. But the realization that he likes him was too much of a burden to carry. It could jeopardize his whole career and so many people would end up hurt if he acted upon that. He knows that he is slightly attracted to him, it is obvious. However, Chanyeol does not know what else he can do. He does not want to reject him and hurt his feelings; he’d never be able to live with himself.

Maybe after a few weeks, Baekhyun would stop liking him. Baekhyun is just a lost boy going through so much and he probably cannot handle his feelings.

When he reaches Kris’ apartment he is shocked to find the door unlocked. “Kris?” he yells, unsure if it was truly his boyfriend at home. When he receives no answer, he takes his shoes off and wanders further in. He hears the water running in the washroom and realizes that Kris is probably taking a shower. It is not normal for Kris to be home this early, but Chanyeol does not worry about it. After he shrugs off his jacket, he washes his hand and begins to make dinner.

He knows that Yejin would probably love anything unlike than the stale hospital food. He even decorates the lunch box even though the younger girl would not be able to appreciate it. He places Kris’ plate on the table with a sticky note letting him know that he would be back in less than an hour. But, the washroom door suddenly opens and he hears Kris walk out and open some drawers.

Knowing that Kris probably never heard him as he walked in, he washes his hands quickly and makes his way to their shared bedroom.

“Hey baby,” Chanyeol says, and Kris jumps up in shock and he turns around with big surprised eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter