Slave

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

Isaiah’s POV:

Why do I feel someone’s glaring at me, i thought. I looked around the room and saw no one glaring at me.

I looked back at Anqi.

I swear if Anqi isn’t with the guys, she could’ve been mine by now.

Anqi is innocent and nice so it’s easier to get her.

Anqi’s POV:

Luhan said that I can’t bring Eunjung to the house so I was thinking about a café.

When it was time to go home Isaiah called me.

“do you need something.” I asked when Isaiah was blushing badly.

“I was thinking that if you want to…um, go to a café with me.” He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

“sure mind if I bring someone with me?” I asked, I was thinking that I can bring Tao and Eunjung with me.

“sure.” He said.

I walked home by myself when I reached the house I got inside.

I ran up to Luhan’s room.

I opened the room, I was expecting to see Luhan but I saw him wet and only have a towel around his waist.

I turned around closing my eyes. I felt my cheeks burn up.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHY ARE YOU IN HERE!” he screamed as he cover himself with the blanket.

“sorry, I didn’t know you were, um… changing.” I squeaked.

He slammed the door and I flinched a little.

“now you can come in.” he said roughly.

“um, sorry.” I said keeping my head low, so Luhan can’t see I’m blushing.

“didn’t anyone teach you manners?” he snapped.

“yes, but I was too exited so I forgot to knock.” I said still looking down.

“what got you so excited that you forgot to knock on my door.” He said rising an eyebrow.

“oh, remember that we have to make Tao and Eunjung a couple. Well when I was about to go home, Isaiah asked me to a café this weekend so I thought I might as well invite Tao and Eunjung.” I said sitting down on his bed.

“oh, that got you excited he invite you to a café and you’re happy about it?!” he snapped.

“yes, well um, no but you have to come with me. I need to see if Tao and Eunjung gets along.” I tried to explain it to Luhan.

“why do you want me to come, I don’t want to be an intruder when you and Isaiah go on that date.” He said with a huff.

“Yah~, Luhan, please go.” I said slightly pouting.

He stares at me for a while then he sigh, “fine but if Isaiah get annoy about me coming to your date I’m going to say it’s your fault.”

“It’s not a date.” I said but he wouldn’t listen.

“you tell Tao and I would tell Eunjung about this café.” I said then got out of his room.

The next morning.

“Eunjung, this Saturday can you come to this café?” I told her about the café and she said ok.

“ok, I’ll meet you around four, ok?” I asked.

She did an ok sign with a nod.

“Luhan,” I yelled when I saw him at the hall, “did you tell him?” I asked clutching on his arm.

He looked where my hand was and I instantly let go.

“yeah, he said ok, he’ll be there at four.”

“Thanks, Luhan, I owe you one.” I said but I kind of regret it because he smirked.

“ok, I want you to repay me now.” He said leaning into my height.

“how do you want me to repay you?”

“I want you to be my slave for a week.” He said smirking.