fun

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

there might be a little in this chapter

_______________________________________________________________________

"Kris, why are you here?" i ask still shaking because of fear and coldness.

"i was buying some stuff then i saw you getting dragged by this bastard. and where's Luhan?" he asked helping me up but then Isaiah got up too. we were walking out of the valley but then got stopped by Isaiah's hyungs.Kris.

"where do you think your going?" Isaiah asked walking towards me and Kris with a glare.

Kris grabbed my hand and whispered, "Anqi, we're going to run as fas as we can, ok?"

i nodded.

Isaiah kept coming towards us until he was right in front of Kris.

Kris punched him then started to run, he was still holding my hand.

we kept running but out of nowhere it started to rain hard.

by the time we stopped at a old apartment we were soaked.

Kris open the door and led me in.

"Kris, where is this?" i asked observing the apartment.

"it was my apartment before i debuted." he said and handed me a towel.

"go take a shower, or you'll catch a fever."

"but i don't have anything that i can changed into." i said when i was in the bathroom.

"i'll find some clothes that you might fit into." he said then left to the kitchen.

the shower was good but i sneezed a few times in there.

Kris knock on the door and said, "Anqi, i'll leave the clothes on foot of the door."

i open the door with a towel covering me.

i took the clothes and looked at them.

i put on the shirt it reached to my mid thighs. he gave me shorts and it didn't show when i had the shirt on.

i came out and said, " Kris do you have anything that's smaller?"

Kris looked at me and stared.

"um, Kris?"

"oh, um, that is the smallest shirt i could find." he said slightly red on the face.

i sat down on the couch and said, " Kris, aren't you going to take a shower too?"

"yeah, here." he put a bowl of porridage in front of me.

"you cooked this?" i asked a little surprised.

"yes, if you don't like it then don't eat it." he said.

"no, that's not what i meant. i mean i never seen a boy cook before except Luhan." i said Kris's face had a little pain when i mention Luhan.

"oh, i'll go take a shower, now." he said then walked into the bathroom.

i ate the porridage in silent and waited for Kris to come out.

Kris came out with sweatpants and hair still dripping wet.

i looked at the sight of Kris, i could felt my face getting hot.

my eyes were like glued on to Kris.

"am i that y?" he smirked at my red face.

"yah," i said covering my face with my hands.

i looked at Kris's face it was still bruised and he had a little cut.

"um, Kris do you need help with the cut and bruises?" i asked pointing at Kris's face.

he touched it and winced.

he tooked out the first aid kit and try to put some medicene on it but failed.

he was putting medicene on his cheeck instead of his bruise.

i giggled and knelt down where i could see his face.

i took his hand away from his face and i started to rub the medicene on the bruise.

while i rub Kris was looking at me.

Kris's POV:

she started to rub the medicene gently on my bruise.

i couldn't take my eyes off her face.

i looked at her neck there was the hickey that the bastard made her, that got me mad as hell.

i grabbed her hand and looked into her chocolate brown eyes.

"what are you-" i cut her off by putting my index finger on her lips.

"shh." i said.

i stare at her lip and slowly leaning in.

i closed my eyes when my lip touched hers.

i slowly kiss her, she responed it.

she but her arm around my neck. i could feel her fingers running through my hair.

we broke the kiss to get some air.

i put my forehead on to hers.

i look at her lips it was slightly pink her face was really red.

i smirked, "wow, you look y while your lips are red."

that made her blush even harder.

i caressed her cheek and kissed her harder and more passionate this time.

i bit her lip for an entrance and she let my tongue enter her mouth.

i started to on her tongue lightly.

she moaned and push me on to her.

i could feel her on my chest, i swear that kind of .

i put my hand in her shirt, i could feel her silky skin.

she ran her around my chest then she hooked her arm around my neck again.

i found the hooks to her bra and unhooked them.

i yank her bra off, i could hear her gasped.

she broke the kiss and said, "Kris, why are you like this today?"

"i don't know, seeing that hickey on your neck, i just got mad. i hate it every time you mention Luhan or any other guy in front of me. i think i fell for you hard, Anqi." i gently whisper in her ear.

i could tell that she was smiling.

instead of me kissing her, she cupped my cheeks and crash her lips on to mine.

at first i was surprised by that.

for some how my hand landed on one of her . i started to message it, i heard her moan. she was running her hand through my hair when i started to message harder. i think i'm . my lips landed on her collerbone,  she shivered when i it but she started to moan when i on it hard.

i took my lips off her collarbone and saw that i made a hickey it was alittle purple.

"does it hurt?" i asked scaring that i hurt her.

"it does a little but...," she turned away and blush, "it felt good."

i smirked and lifted her shirt, the sight of her body made my member harder.

"yah, don't stare that way, it looks kind of scary and erted." Anqi said trying to cover her but i grabbed her hand.

"why, you have a good body?" i said.

"yah, it's kind of embra-" i shut her off by giving her a kiss then my lips found her extrected . i on it and played with her other .

she started to moan loudly that made my member hard.

Anqi started to giggle.

"why are you giggling?" i asked raising an eyebrow.

she pointed at my crotch and i realize there was a tent.

"for that you're going to get punished." i said with a smirk.

it was going to be fun tonigt