Kris's heart

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

Kris’s POV:

My heart went insane when she smiled at me. Somehow this heart beats faster to Mishun than Anqi.

“Kris, where am I going exactly?” she asked as she looked at me. Her eyes are not as big Anqi’s but somehow I thought they were stars.

“Hunan, Changsha.” I said softly to her, she nodded and smiled like a innocent kid.

THUMP

THUMP

THUMP

*Aish, Kris, I bet you she can hear your heart beat.* I thought and ruffled my hair. I walked over to my seat but Luhan stopped me.

“Kris, trade seats for me.” He said.

“where are you supposed to sit?” I asked.

“Mishun.” He said. My mouth said a quick yes and walked to Mishun.

I sat down next to Mishun, she looked at me confused.

“I thought your seat’s at A15?” she said.

“yeah but Luhan trade seats with me.” I said coolly.

“oh, for some reason’s I think he likes the girl he’s sitting next to.” She said.

I look up and found Luhan sitting next to Anqi, and Tao glaring the hell out of Luhan.

*does he really like Anqi?* I thought.

“Hey, what are you thinking about?” Mishun waved her hand in front of me.

“nothing important.” I lied.

“you’re a very bad liar.” She said.

*what I thought I’m a good liar*

“how do you know I’m lying?”

“well by you face, eyes, and eyebrows I can tell.” She said as if she’s a pro.

“haha real funny.”

“no for real’s, when you lie, your eyebrows pinch together, you eyes becomes cold, and you have a… well, um, a face on, no offence.” She said and looks at me.

“a face?” I raised an eyebrow at her.

“hehe yeah. Mianhae!” she laughs sheepishly.

*she’s cute. What am I thinking? Anqi’s my girlfriend not Mishun!*

“you’re thinking of something again?” she said.

I nodded not talking at all.

“what is it?”

“I don’t want to talk about it.” I said coolly but my voice cracked at the end.

She started laughing like there’s no tomorrow. She clutch on to her stomach and continue laughing.

“Yah, quit laughing!” I told her. She try to stop it by covering but it didn’t work. After five minutes she finally calmed down.

“Aish!” I ruffed my hair and looked out the plane window.

“oh, clouds!” she pointed out.

“yes I think I know that.” I turned around and saw her face real close to mine. I cleared my troat and looked away.

“I was just saying.” She said and continued looking out the window with me.

“do you wonder how they taste like?” she asked me.

“No, not really. Do you?”

“yeah, when I was a kid, I wonder if they taste like cotton candy or something else.” She said.

“what do you want it to taste like?”

“I want it to taste like cotton candy.”

“there, it taste like cotton candy.”

“you can’t be so sure about that.” She complained.

“why? Didn’t you want them to taste like cotton candy?” I asked.

“Yes, but I want to be true though. I don’t want to imagine that it taste like  cotton candy and I go sky diving and it will be a disappointment when it’s not.” She said.

“why does that sounds like something else to me?” I asked myself.

“I think it resembles love? You want the truth not the fake.” She said while nodding her head.

“I’m a genius.” She giggled.

*yes you are.* I chuckled as I watch her.