the plan

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

Luhan's POV (since he had the most vote):

I had a half hearted laugh when Chen spit in Tao's face on accident. Tao right now is yelling at his own hyung. My eyes traveled to Anqi who was laughing at Tao's childness.

*Why can't someone pair us up?* I asked in my mine.

When I was about to leave Kris came up to me.

"Luhan, where would you take Anqi on a date if you were dating her?" Kris suddenly asked.

"Yah, she's your girlfriend not mine." I said through gritted teeth.

"Well I'm just asking. Please tell me." he begged. My jaw dropped, Kris the cold EXO-M leader is begging me for advice just to go on a date.

"Just take her to Lotte World." I said.

"I want it to special not just a plain date." he said.

"Why don't you make it special yourselve, idiot." I lefted.

"Yah, you're no help at all!" he shouted.

*Duh, who will help their rival? Kris are you stupid or what? Can't you tell that I like her?* I thought and shook my head.

"OPPA!" a voice shouted. I shivered when MeiLing came up to me. She hugged on to my arm and smiled.

"GET. OFF. ME." I said almost screaming at her, she pouted and let go.

"What do you want now?" I asked.

"You." she said, I glared at  her and walked away.

"Who is that girl that is better than me?" she kept on asking me. I turned around and stared a hole in her head.

"You want an answer" she nodded, "Ok, it's Huang Anqi."

"What does that have that I don't have?" She asked.

"MeiLing, if you don't know what means please look in the mirror and you'll see the real defintion for ." I had a sharp tougune and I admit it.

"I'll make you regret you even liked her before." with another glare she walked away.

Xiumin came up to me and shook his head.

"Why are you shaking your head for?" I asked.

"Kris kept on bugging me on where to take Anqi on a date. Aish, he's so annoying now." He said.

"Hyung, where did you tell him to take Anqi?" I asked.

"Lotte World was all I could think about." He said, I nodded as a evil plan formed in my head.

I'm going to them!!!


sorry for not updating sooooo long!!!

Please forgive me!!!

And sorry for the short chapter I was in a hurry because of my nagging mom, good thing she can't read english.

             THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING OR COMMENTING OR JUST READING!!!!!!!

                                                             ^_^