getting ready to leave Seoul

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

“N-n-no w-w-what are you talking about?” I stuttered nervously.

“Why are you stuttering, hyung?” Tao asked.

Why are you making this even more complicated? I thought as I glare at Tao.

“Scary.” He whisper and ducked behind Kris. Kris patted his shoulder to comfort him.

“No wonder they’re called Taoris.” Xiumin said.

“Nothing so between us. We are just more closer than anyone here.” Kris said.

“So your not close to Anqi.” I said taking advantage of this.

“I mean her and Tao.” He said.

“So if Anqi and Tao both fell into a lake who would you rescue first?” I asked.

“Anqi.” He said.

Anqi blushed and Tao looked as if he was fixing to cry his panda eyes out.

“Hyung, you love her more than ME?!” He asked.

“T-Tao not like that. I love her as a girl. I love you a little brother.” He said.

“Oh. I feel like someone punched me.” He said.

“Luhan if Mei Ling and your mom got in a lake who would you go for first?” Kris asked the same question smirking.

“of course my mom, and I don’t like that anymore.” I said.

“what if it was your mom and Anqi, who would you save first?” asked Xiumin.

Who would I save first? I thought. I look at Anqi she was somehow having a hope in her eyes.

“I would save my mom then jump in the lake, so I could be with Anqi even if we both died.” I said. Anqi was smiling as if someone asked her to marry her.

“do you love Anqi?” Xiumin asked smirking.

Yes!

“that I’m not going to tell you.” I said keeping the secret to myself.

“ummm.” He hummed.

“what?” I asked.

“nothing just go and pack your stuff for the show.” He ordered like he was the leader.

“hey, your not the leader here, I am.” Kris complained.

“I may not be the leader but I’m the oldest out of group.” He said smirking with triumph.

“ugh, fine I’ll go pack, hyung.” He said sarcastically.

“no sacrastism.” He orders again. All of them rolled their eyes.

I turned back and look at Anqi she was looking out the window of the car with wondering eyes.

What is she thinking of? I thought and turned back.

Next morning….

“Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! I forgot to pack!” screamed most of the member of EXO-M said.

 EXO-M. I sat there on the couch with a dark features.

How I love to kill them right now! I want to go to china, NOW! Lay stay far away from me.

“What?” I glared. He looked nervously around and whispered, “nothing.”

Anqi then came out with her case and eye bags under her eyes.

“Whoa, we have another panda in our group.” Chen said looking up at Anqi.

“Be quiet, I didn’t get enough sleep.” She grumpily said.

“What happened, Anqi?” Tao asked, hurrying with his stuff. He had on at least five Gucci bags.

“Tao, we are going for some days not years, so I think the bags are not so necessary.” I said.

“hyung, these bags are my LIFE!” he clutch his bags.

“I’m going to tell Eunjung that you said the bags are your life instead of her.” I warned him. He looked at the bags and then at me then back to the bags. It went on for a few seconds, then he sighs.

“I guess I’ll have to leave my bags here, so I can keep my love life.” He said.

“that’s a good boy.” I said. He glared at me then said goodbye to his bags.

I look over at Anqi, she was looking up at the ceiling.

“Anqi, Anqi, YAH HUANG ANQI!!” I yelled. She jerked and turned her head towards me.

“what are you thinking about?” I asked.

“something.” she said then turned around.

Did I just got ignored? ME the hot, y, cute, handsome, and cool Luhan got IGNORED! I thought in my head.

Then there was a knock on the door.


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I DOUBLE UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!

YAY

 

i thought this was pretty funny