arrival at Hunan Changsha

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

 

No one’s POV:

EXO-M and the girls arrived at Hunan, Changsha. But at first the boys thought the airport would not be packed like the one in Seoul and they are wrong. It was packed, literally packed with girls and signs. They step foot out of the plane the girl come at them again.

“Duizhan!” Tao screamed for him, then the fans went Taoris. Cameras lights flashed like billions of eye hurting stars. The girls couldn’t help but to squint, Kris was about to get his sunglasses out. He looked to his side and saw the girls squinting. Without even thinking he gave the glasses straight to Mishun. No one really caught that except for Luhan who was staring at Anqi this whole time. His jaw tightened as he saw Kris passed the glasses to Mishun but not to Anqi. Luhan opened his bag hoping to find his sunglasses and he did. He went over to Anqi and put the glasses on her eyes. Luhan could tell she was looking at him.

“Xie Xie.” She said Luhan smiled and nodded at her.

“You owe me one.” He said, she pouted and nodded.

“Fine.” Well none of the EXO-M paid attention to them but the fan girls, hell yeah. There was a fire on each of the fan girl’s head.

Someone started a rant saying give EXO-M back to us. The boys were confused and so were the girls. They all of a sudden stopped and then they screamed. The boys looked around them, all to found a very stylish women coming out smiling to the EXO fans.

She chuckled and had on a goofy smile.

“Oh, this is so nice of the fans to come for me. Not even when it was my husband’s concert it still wasn’t as packed as this.” She laughed and waved at the fans.

“NA JIE! NA JIE! NA JIE!” the fans chanted but some just stayed quiet.

“That’s one of the MC on Happy Base Camp.” Yixing told the rest of the boys and girls.

“Ohhhh. She’s married?” Chen said.

“Yeah, why?” Yixing asked.

“Hyung you know I want a noona. But I didn’t think she would be married already.” Chen answered.

“Dude, we came here for a show to go out on a date with your idea type.” Xiumin scold at the young one.

“But she has a nice body.” Xiumin said as he check out the girl whose is one of their MC.

The girl turned and looked at the EXO-M boys.

“Whoa. Are you guys EXO-M?” she asked. The boys nodded.

“Oh, I’m one of your MC tonight. My name is Xie Na.,” she said in full Chinese.

“Hello we are one, EXO-M.” the EXO boys introduced themselves but not who they are.

“I thought your name was Na Jie something like that.” Chen try to say in Chinese.

“That’s what they call me,” She laughed.

“She has a laughing problem.” Tao whisper to the closet person to him.

“Tao that is not nice.” Lay scold at the young one.

“Sorry.” He stayed quiet through out.

“hope you have a good performance on the stage tonight. Don’t get to stressed or nervous.” She said.

The boys nodded as they try to get through the fan girls without getting hurt. Kris was protecting Mishun and of course Luhan was protecting Anqi as if someone touches her or she has a scratch he will die.