fight and i never will

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

“um, because… she asked me to sit with her.” Isaiah said, he looked like he was scared to death.

“fine, I’m eating here, too.” He said.

Instead of eating he was glaring at Isaiah, staring at me which kind of creeped me out.

When we were eating, Sulli came over to us.

She batted her eyes at Luhan but he made a face of disgust and turned around.

Me and Eunjung snickered.

“Yah, Huang Anqi, I’ll make you regret that you laughed at me.” She said then turn around with a huff.

“that girl can’t do anything to you.” Eunjung said out loud on propose.

Sulli stopped and turned around with a scary glare.

“what did you just say, Kim Eunjung?!” she snapped.

“you heard me or you’re deaf.” Eunjung said glaring back at her.

“I’m not deaf,” she said gritted through her teeth.

“then why did you asked?”

Instead of replying she raised her hand and came down on Eunjung’s face.

Tao came over and slapped Sulli back. The whole cafeteria gasped.

“I don’t care if you’re a girl or not but if you dare touch Eunjung or Anqi again, I swear that I’ll make you suffer.” Tao said and glared at her.

That was the first time I saw Tao hit a girl and it was for another girl.

He turned around and asked Eunjung, “are you ok, does it hurt, can I see it?” Tao said looking all over Eunjung. That was another thing that I never see Tao do: care about another girl.

I started to smile and stare at how Tao worry about Eunjung.

“Yah, why are you smiling like an idiot?” Luhan said making me snap out of my gaze.

I grabbed his tie and pulled him down until I could reach his ear ,“can’t you see that Tao likes Eunjung a lot?” I whispered, I swear that his ears were pink.

All the girls screamed when I let go.

Luhan looked at Tao and Eunjung, who was kind of blushing when Tao touch her face, “yeah, it does look like Tao like her. I never thought that he would like a girl, like Eunjung.”

“I wonder if she can change about how she’s feels about Tao.” I said sighing.

“why, what did she say?” Luhan asked looking down at me.

“well, I asked her what she feel about Tao and she said nothing.”

“that for Tao.”

“and I can’t believe how we’re talking without fighting.” I said looking up at Luhan and gave him a smile.

He stuttered, “y-y-yeah, that’s a-a-amazing.” He looked away but before he was fast enough I saw he was blushing.

“are you blushing?” I asked teasingly, tugging on his sleeve.

He looked down when I turned him around and our  face were just inches apart.

Tao saw this, and rushed over to us.

“Hyung.” Tao said pushing Luhan away from me and protect me from him.

“yah, it’s not like that.” I said but he didn’t listen.

I pushed him away and he looked at me confused.

“Anqi, don’t tell me you like him?” he asked having a hint of fear in his voice.

“Biaoge, I don’t like him, ok and never will.” I yelled.