intresting nerd

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

Luhan’s POV:

I was kind of hurt when she said she don’t like me and never will.

I don’t know why I have this feeling, I didn’t have this felling since she left me.

“Yah, don’t tell me that you like her, Luhan?” Kris asked staring coldly at me.

“no, I won’t like anyone, especially her.” I said but my heart didn’t think the same.

“ok, but you’re starting to change when you met her.” Kris said looking at Anqi, his eyes shows something unexplainably. It was like love but mixed with fear.

Does he like Anqi but scare of getting hurt, I thought but thinking it wasn’t possible because he never loved anyone before.

“Hyung, do you like Anqi?” I ask kind of wishing he would say no.

“I don’t know, Luhan but she’s different from the girls I met.” He said.

“you met other girls?” I asked of surprise.

“yeah, first love but I really loved her but she cheated on me.” Kris said bitterly.

“sorry hyung.” I apologized.

“I guess we’re kind of the same except your girlfriend really liked you.” Kris said bitterly.

Anqi started walking this way but Kris walked away.

“Luhan, do you want to do something?” she asked me smiling.

“do what?” I asked, I kind of a hit by that smile.

“make Eunjung and Tao a couple.” She smile smugly.

“why should I help you?” I asked.

“because you’re the only one who knows about this.” She said smiling innocently.

“Hahaha but there’s someone else that can help you more than I can.” I said looking at Yuri.

“do you really think Yuri would help me when she’s going faint when seeing Tao?” she said giving me a matter of fact look.

“you’re right, but why do you want to help Tao get a girl?”

“because that’s the first time Tao cares for another girl, and it’s not me or his mom.”

“why are you here when you can live with your aunt?” I asked walking with her to our next class, we almost have all our classes together.

“when you guys we’re at China Tao came home and visit us. He told me that it was fun in Seoul and I got curious so I came here too.”

“oh, that’s kind of dumb.” I said and she pouted cutely.

“why were you here when they were over there?”

“I was smart enough to pack my things early so I don’t have to pack it on the living day.” I said smiling proudly.

“Kris look smart, why didn’t he pack his things earlier.” My smile faded when I heard her say Kris’s name.

“he did but there was traffic when they came.” I said tonelessly.

Why am I like this when she says Kris’s name? I thought.

“remember try to make Tao confess his feelings when I bring Eunjung to the house.” She said turning around when the teacher came in.

“Yah, are you stupid or what bring a girl to the house. Let them meet somewhere else.” I said.

She nodded even though she was turned around.

I was about to lay my head down but I saw that nerd boy looking at Anqi with a erted look.

“interesting.” I whispered glaring at that nerd.