first day at school

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

the next morning you were wake up by the sun.

"uh, should of known to put down the blinds." you groaned.

you washed up and went to look for EXO-M.

you saw them already in the kitchen all dressed up in the same uniforms.

"why are you dress like that?" you asked.

"we're going to school that's why." Luhan said like he didn't want to go to school.

"oh, Anqi we enrolled you to our school." Tao said pouring you a bottle of juice.

"it looks like you're going to a private school, i don't want to go to private school." you said as the memory replay in your mind.

"no we're not going to a private school. it public." Tao said.

"but why are you guys going to a public school when you're famous?"

"that's because we want some time with out the paparazzi following us." Lay sip his orange jucie.

"but doesn't it make it easier for the paparazzi follow you guys?"

"no we go in disguise then all the school girls crowd in and the paparazzi can't get though them." Xiumin said looking though his bag.

"oh, so what do you wear for disguise?"

"nothing. we walk to school since it's close but sometimes we have on sunglasses, hats, and a mask." Chen said eating a piece of bread.

after you finished your breakfast you went upstairs and change into the uniform Tao prepare for you.

when you came down all eyes excpet Kris and Luhan.

"Anqi, why is your skirt so up and why does you top look so tight?" Tao figet over your uniform.

"Tao do you really think i'm that short. the uniform was too short that's why my skirt is up and that's why my top is tight, if i just bend over a little bit part of my back will SHOW! HUANG ZITAO IF I GET OR GET CALL A AT SCHOOL I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU!!" you shouted at him.

"ok shish. i'm sorry." Tao said putting his hands together in a pleading position.

we walked to school but i got there first so people won't suspious about me living with EXO-M.

when they reached school girls started to push and scream.

one girl pushed me making me fall but good thing Tao catched me.

every eye was on us, i can feel glares that came from every girl.

"Tao, let go of me." i whispered.

"are you hurt?"

"no."

"ok. but we have the same class so follow behind EXO-M. Ok." he whispered then let go.

EXO-M walked infront of me as i follow but almost got lost because girls started to crowded in again.

"babo, here." Luhan said when he saw me getting lost. he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

the screaming stopped but whipsers started.

'whao are they going out'        'impossible she's too ugly to have Luhan'

Luhan heard the last one and gave that girl a glare. that poor girl was scared to death by Luhan's glare.

"yah, let go of my arm. you're holding too tight, it's starting to hurt." i said trying to pry is hand off.

"ok but stay by my side." he said looking so serious.

"oookkkk." i said trying to stay by Luhan's side as possible.

when we got to class every girl started to squealing but they stopped when they saw me.

two girls came up to me.

"why are you with EXO-M?" a girl with glasses asked me.

"that's because the girls were pushing outside so Luhan told me to stay at his side." i said looking at the girl.

"so you're NOT  going out with EXO-M's Luhan." a girl said. she has the looks of a queenka.

Luhan heard our conversation then he said, "who would want to go out with her." he smirked.

"you think someone would go out with you when you're not famous?" i said then rolled my eyes at him.

"OOOHHH." the queenka looking girl said.

"oh, my name is Huang Anqi." i said giving them a small bow.

"you don't have to be so polite to us. I'm Yuri." the glasses girl said. (i used their name for the characthers so they are not true)

"i'm Eunjung." the queenka girl said.

"you look like a queenka." i said then Yuri laughed.

"she may look like one but she can beat a guy up, don't care about her makeup, and no boy dare to go near her." Yuri said.

"oh."

"move out of the way, ugly." a girl said as she shove my shoulder.

she walked over to Luhan and started to flirt but Luhan told her to get the away from him.

"who is she?" i asked still looking at that girl.

"Sulli. the school queenka, mean, and sometimes call a ." Eunjung said.

Sulli turned my way and glared at me.

"i think you just made an enemy." Yuri said and patted my shoulder.

"school's going to be tough for you, but it's ok if anyone dare goes near you, i beat them up for you." Eunjung said.

"thanks, guys. i think we're consider friends now, right?" i said.

"yeah." they both said it the same time.