Haunted House

Living With These Gorgeous Boys
Your POV:
I swear I was going crazy because I kind of, well, um, like that kiss. It was just a peck but somehow better than Kris's passionate kiss. I quickly push Luhan away and hide my red face.
"Mianhae Anqi, I didn't meant to  do that, so please forget it." He said turned around. I got a mini heartbreak.
"Um, sure, let's go to the other rides." I said and started walking towards the not to frighting rides.
"Are you sure you want to go in there?" Asked the guy that was taking care of the tickets, I nodded not even caring about where I went to.
"Okay then, hope you don't scream your lungs out. Welcome to the Haunted House." He said. My eyes widen. I realized that I was standing in the line of the Haunted House. Even from outside you could hear the screams.
"Yah, Anqi!!!" Luhan yelled three people away from me. I quickly made my way back there and stood with Luhan.
"I didn't know you like these kind of stuff." He said.
"I actually don't like it." I said as the line move foward.
"Then why did you come here, pabo." He raised an eyebrow.
"Yah, I'm not a pabo!"
"Yes you are. If you're afraid of it then why come here?"
"If I'm a pabo then you are one too. You came on the rollar caoster and you're scared of it." I snap back at him. The awkardness died in us.
"Humph." he huffed and turned his head to a side and I didn't the same.
"Take care of your daughter, ahjussi. And it's werid for an old man to get a plasitc surgery." the ticket guy said when he appoarch Luhan.
I want to laugh so bad but I held it in, but Luhan bursted.
"You en bastard, I'm not an ahjussi and she's not my daughter and I never got plastic surgery before so shut the up!" he yelled, the poor guy flinch back when Luhan bursted. when he turned towards me with a red angry face I cracked up.
"HAHAHAHAHAHA, HE HA HE CALLED YOU AH AHJUSSI! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" I couldn't stop the lauging even when Luhan was glaring at me deadly.
"You laugh again I'll shut that mouth by myself." he threatened.
"Oh yeah, ahjussi how are you going to do it?" I asked innocently.
He gave me a glare then a evil smirk came up on his face.
"You want to know?" I nodded still holding on to my stomach.
"Okay. Yah, ticket guy, I'm going to pay for the two of us." Luhan said as he handed the ticket guy tickets. I looked at him confused then it hit me. He's going to make me go into that Haunted House.
"Y-yah, are you really going to make me go in there?" I pointed at the dark cave looking hole. He nodded and pushed me up front.
"dont' worry, i'm going to take alot of picture of your screaming face." he said.
"I hate you, ahjussi." I said and pouted as I think about going into it.
"I hate you too, halmeoni." He said.
*did he just call me old?* I thought but before I could answer there was a terrible scream. after a few more screams a girl and boy came out. their faces were pale and the girl's make up were all smeared by her tears. The boy realized that she's still crying and gave her a warm hug.
"I'm not going to give you a hug when you come out like that." he said, I turned and glared at him.
"tsk, not a gentleman at all." I said.
"Okay, next." the ticket guy said. I waited but soon found out that me and Luhan were the next one. I walked foward with Luhan trailing behind me.
It got darker and then a girl popped out. her face was covered by her long black hair, but when she brush her hair away she showed a hideous white blood covered face. I screamed like there was no tomorrow but there was another screamed that joined me.  I look back and saw Luhan screaming with his mouth wide open. I push the girl away and started running. I stopped when there was nothing. When Luhan came next to me I wanted to laugh.
"Don't you dare laugh, Huang Anqi." he said in chinese.
"How can I not, you were screaming like a little girl." I said.
"It's not my fault that that man just popped out of nowhere and starts a chainsaw." He said and looked back.
"Okay let's go I want to see that face again." I started walking away but I stopped when something grabbed me by the leg. I look down and saw a bloodly hand grabbing on to my ankle. I screamed again and started shooking my leg. I accidently kick something.
"Ow, you ." someone's voice said.
*That's sounds like Eunjung.* I thought. I didn't want to look down but then the voice stood up and brush away the hair that was hanging on her face.
When I realized it was Eunjung I was surprised.
"Yah, Eunjung, why are you here?" I asked still alittle bit scared.
"working. Why are you here?" she asked.
"um, Luhan forced me here." I said and she started to wiggle her eyebrow.
"Ohhh."
"It's not like that." I waved my hand in front of my face.
"Fine but do you want to scare Luhan with me? I want to take pictures of his face." she evily smirked.
"Um sure." I said as she started painting me with red washable paint. My whole face was almost red but then she put some black eye shadow around my whole eye area making me look like a skull.
"Okay, lay down and when he comes grab his leg and don't let go and don't show him you face, arraso?" I nodded and lay down.
we waited for awhile then Luhan came with his phone on his ear.
"Okay, sure, I'll make sure the members come tomorrow, no I'll have to re wri, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" He screamed as I grabbed his leg. secretly laughing as Eunjung take pictures of his face for a distance. she nodded and I let go. He started running for his life, but when he came up to Eunjung's spot she jumped out and all she said was 'BOO' and Luhan started running even more faster. I ran up to Eunjung and started laughing with her. she showed me some of the picture and it was really funny. but then Luhan came back in.
"Aish, HUANG ANQI WHERE ARE YOU?!!" he yelled as he ran pass us.
*he actually cared about me?* I thought as I watch Luhan running pass us.