Kiss

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

Your POV:

my hear flutter at the touch of Luhan. I looked down at my wrist. Luhan was still holding onto my hand. When we reached Lotte World he stopped and took off his mask.

"Oh my god, I can't breathe." He started fanning himself with his free hand.

"Luhan, can you let go of my wrist?" I asked. He looked down.

"No, I don't want to plus you not smart so I don't want you to get lost." He said, I pouted when he basically call me stupid.

"Won't you get recognize without your mask?" I asked.

"No." He turned around and grabbed something from his pocket. When he turn around he was wearing a mustache.

I started laughing at him.

"What? I'm not ugly, I bet even with this mustache on I still look hot." he said and started posing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Luhan, you have no idea how funny you look right now." I pointed at him.

"Yah, don't call me Luhan in public." He hissed, I quickly cover my mouth with my hand.

"What should I call you?" I asked.

"Oppa would be good." he smirked while I blush.

"Something else beside that." I said blushing.

"Okay, how about jagiya or yeobo?" he said smirking evily.

"Yah, I'm with Kris remember?" I reminded him but after a while I regret what I just said because Luhan's expression went dark.

"oh, I forgot." He said then turned around and started walking the opposite direction from Lotte World.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Home, so I could refresh my memories about you and Kris." He said.

"But I was looking foward to Lotte World." I whinned, he stopped and looked at me.

"really, huh" I nodded, "Only one condition call me oppa."

"O-oppa." I said looking down at the ground.

"That's more better." He said and started walking in to Lotte World.

"Why do I have to call him that?" I muttered to myself.

When we got inside of Lotte World my eyes landed on the roller coaster.

"Oppa, let's ride that." I pointed at it. Luhan turned pale.

But before he could say anything I dragged him to the line.

"Yah, Anqi, can you go by yourself?" He asked.

"why are you scare?" I teased.

"Psh, of couse not I just don't want to wait so long." He said.

"Oppa, there is only two more persons infront of us." I said matter-of-factly.

"Yeah, that long."

"no it's not by the way the rides about to finish." I said as the roller coaster came. People got out and some started throwing up.

"Let's go." I tugged Luhan's arm.

"uh, okay." he said and got in the front with me.

the ride started slowly at first but when it got to the top, it clicked then we drop down and Luhan was screaming his life off.

"Oppa, why didn't you admit you were scare if you were then we don't have to ride it." I said as I patted his back.

"Anqi, I'm a guy." He said.

*men and their pride* I thought. Luhan started walking but I was holding onto him so he wouln't fall.

Well his leg got weak and was about to fall. I was going to help him but he fell on top of me.

His lips was touching mine.