new couple

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

*too much love*

"i think Kris gives her too much love too." said Yuri.

"how?" i asked.

"he's like all smiling when he sees you, it's kind of like him and Luhan switched souls. Luhan became quiet, cold, and sometimes scary. Kris is smiling alot, sometime nice, and quite bubbly." Yuri said observing the boys.

"Kris seems to like you very much." Eunjung said unfortunatly Sulli hear that.

"mwol? why would Kris like you? you're ugly, stupid, and unfashion." she sneered, even though i didn't mind those words but it still hurt me.

"Yah, if you're talking about ugly and stupid that's you, and about fashion she doesn't dress like a , thank you very much." Eunjung said glaring at Sulli.

"shut up, ." she said. it was loud enough for Tao to hear when he was walking towards our table. he aura changed from shy to cold and scary. when Sulli saw him, she ran over to him and clinged on to his arm. Tao pry her off and glared at her.

"Sulli, if you call her a again i'll make sure you have to go get cosmetic sugery again." he said in a menacing tone which make her back off.

"yah, you should rethink about Tao." i whispered and nugded Eunjung who gave me a glare with flushed cheeks. after Sulli left Tao became shy again.

"E-Eunjung, um, about yesterday's question..." i look at Eunjung who was blushing madly and have a happy glint in her eyes.

"please forget it and act like it never had been asked." said Tao. Eunjung's happy glinting eyes dropped and her flushed face fell into a dark sad face. she walked away. Tao stand there looking confused.

"YAH, ARE YOU STUPID OR WHAT!!" i shouted at him. he looked dumbfound by my reaction.

"wae? how am i stupid?" he asked.

i dragged him to a place that is empty.

"Huang Zitao are you blind or what? can't you see that Eunjung likes you?!" i said and he blushed.

"you really think she likes me?"

"i don't think i know! now go get her, if i see her sad or crying then i'm going to kill you!" i threatened. he gupled then ran away to find Eunjung.

"i see you're pair people again." said someone behind me.

Tao's POV:

i look for Eunjung everywhere but i just couldn't find her. i was outside of school and i looked up. i saw a girl at the roof staring down at the ground. i look more closer and realized that it was Eunjung.

"YAH, EUNJUNG DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID, WAIT FOR ME TO COME UP!!!" i shouted with all my might. i got inside the school and started running up the stairs. when i finally reached the roof i was panting for breath. i open the door and saw Eunjung still there. i ran and attcked her with a hug.

"yah, Tao what are you doing?" she asked still in my embrace.

"saving you so you don't do anything stupid." i said, she pushed me away and asked, "do anything stupid?"

"yeah, like jump off the roof for an example." i said. she giggled.

"yah, i was just admiring the view. i wasn't suiciding." she said. i blushed and said, "you weren't?"

"no silly."

"um, Eunjung, about what i said in the cafeteria please forget it and say yes to my question." i plead.

"i thought, you don't like me." she said.

"i don't like you, i love you, Eunjung, would you be my girlfriend?" i asked she nodded her head so hard i afraid it might fall off.

i hugged her and gave her a kiss. her lips were soft.

me and Eunjung walked back to the cafeteria with dreamly looks in our eyes.

"Yah, Tao, have you seen Lay, i can't find him." said Xiumin as i pass but i ignored him and walked off with Eunjung.

"that's was weird." he said.

i sat down with Eunjung as she rested her head on my shoulder. i suddenly stood up and annonced, "YAH, EVERYONE, EUNJUNG NOW IS MY OFFICAL GIRLFRIEND" i shouted but i stopped because Chen accidentally spit on my face.

"YAH, AS I WAS SAYING IF YOU HURT HER OR MESS WITH HER I'LL KILL YOU!" I finally shouted.