aeygo

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

Luhan's POV

*OMG it's that girl from the news paper! AISH is that manager hyung behind her?!* I thought.

"Oh Luhan where's the others?" he asked.

"Bying food I guess since we didn't eat breakfast." I said.

"Oh okay, tell them the plane would be a little late because Hunan is having a rain storm." he sat down and gestured the girl to sit too.

"Annyeong, I'm Lee Mishun." she bowed.

*Wow formal much*

"Oh, Luhan." I nodded at her.

"Mishun-ah, can you please go to Hunan with them because you are in a schandel with Kris." Hyung said. Her eyes became D.O big.

"E-EH!"

"Bwol? She's going with us?"

"Luhan of course she's going with you guys. After all she is in a schandel with Kris." he said.

"Wait who's Kris?" she asked.

*Is she retarded or is she a girl that never been out her house before?*

Hyung got out the news paper from yesterday.

"Him, he really is an idol?!" she looked at me and hyung. I nodded and said,"Why do you think they have our name on signs and shouting 'oppa i love you'?"

"But I hardly even know him how can I be his girlfriend?" She asked.

*I'm getting tired of her asking so many darn stupid questions.*

"Look sweety, YOU WERE WITH KRIS AND THERE WAS A PAPARAZZI THERE AND THEY TOOK PICTURES OF YOU AND KRIS. SO THEY SELL THE PICTURE TO GET MONEY!" I hissed harshly at her. Who could be so dense as her expect for Anqi.

"Yah, Luhan here's your ice cre-" Anqi came back with ice cream and bags of chips. She stopped and looked at Mishun.

*This is going to get real ugly for Kris.*

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Huang Anqi." Anqi bowed, she bowed back.

"Oh, are you an idol too?" she asked.

"Eh?"

"How can she be an idol? If she's one then dogs and cats can be an idol too." I said. Anqi looked at me and said, "Then I think dogs and cats are aready idols since there's one right infront of me."

"SHENME? WO SHI GO! (bwol, i'm a dog)." I yelled.

"Yah, Luhan, watch it there's fans." Hyung said.

"Aish, Huang Anqi, I'll remember this time." I glared at her. Chen came back with a bag of Lay's in his hands.

"You! Your that girl that was with Kris on the news paper!" Chen exitedly said.

"SHEEESH, Chen do you want to kill a innocent girl?" Hyung said and nodded his heads towards the fans.

"Mianhaeyo, hyung." he bow his head a little and sat down next to me.

"XIUMIN!!! HOW MANY BUNS ARE THOSE?!" Hyung screamed. Xiumin who was waving to fans with about 3 buns in his arm and one on his mouth. The fans were screaming like hell.

"Hyung, wae. I ate 2 back there and I have 3 in my hands and 1 in my mouth so I guess I'm going to eat 6." he said casually. He ate more at home, if it wasn't for his image that store would be robbed by Xiumin hyung.

"Xiumin oppa can I have one?" Anqi suddenly did a aeygo on Xiumin.

*okay I got to admit that, that was pretty cute...... I can do better.*

"Hyung, can I have one too? Buing Buing." I said with fists againsts my cheek. Appartenly the fangirls saw this and they went crazy with there phone.

"Uh, Luhan, is there anything wrong with you like a fever or is this a nightmare." Xiumin hyung said.

"Yah! I did my aeygo so give me a bun!" I demand.

"I'm dreaming it's a nightmare!" Xiumin still can't get my aeygo out of his mind.

I look over at Anqi, her face was red, she was holding on to her stomache and covering .

"Your laughing, right?"

"PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" she bursted out laughing.

"Chen was that funny?" I asked and looked at him. He was staring at his phone and laughing, I look over at his phone. There was me doing the aeygo.

*He RECORDED IT!!!!!*