too much love

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

Your POV:
i walked out class for lunch. after that day Luhan changed, he became cold and wearily smiled. Kris became more happy and a little erted sometimes. who know he was like this. it was kind of weird because i'm Kris's girlfriend but when he smile i didn't.

today there was a new girl that transferred. she was really pretty, i got kind of envy but when Kris said he thinks i'm prettier i could only smile. something in me said i want some else to say it.

Jang MeiLing was like on Luhan most of the day. Tao was still shy to Eunjung.

i asked Eunjung at lunch, "what happen when you went shopping with Tao?"

"he bought a Gucci bag, then we went to buy clothes, he took me to a ice cream shop, fans crowed him, last he took me to a park then asked me to be his girlfriend i said i'll think about it." she said eating her food. Yuri almost spit out her's when she hear girlfriend.

"unnie, say yes." Yuri said but Eunjung looked at her like what-if-i-don't-want-to.

"so it's a no?" i asked and she shook her head.

"i just don't know how i feel about Tao. he's a idol why would he like me, i was thinking maybe he's toying with me." she said drinking her soda.

"he likes you because you're different from other girls." i said and she looked at me supsipcouly.

"how do you know?" she said raising one eyebrow.

"yeah, Anqi-ah how did you know?" Yuri asked schooting closer to me.

"uh, um, i'll tell you it but don't tell anyone, okay? if Tao finds out about this he might kill me." i said and they nodded.

"i'm his baby cousin." i said.

"MWOL!!!" they both shouted at the same time.

"yah, be quiet or else people will look at us weirdly." i said trying to quiet them.

Eunjung scooted closer to me and gave me a stare, "what secrets do you still have?"

"um, this one's private." i said then she smirked and said, "fine then." she stood up and shouted, "Yah, Huang Anqi is-" i knew what she was going to say so i cupped with my hand.

"fine i'll tell you." she sat down and looked at me.

"i'm Kris's girlfriend and i live with them." i whispered. i looked at Yuri, she's was about to faint of exitness. Eunjung was shock.

"you're not kidding right?" she asked. and i shook my head.

"YAH, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS BEFORE!!!" she shouted, everyone turned quiet and everyone's eyes were on her and me.

i got up and bow and 90 degree angle saying , "mianhae, please go back to your lunch."

i pulled Eunjung down when they went back to their lunch.

"they didn't let me and plus fans will kill me." i said.

"Anqi-ah, tell me the truth if you really like him." she looked into my eye.

"yes i do but sometime it feels wrong." i said.

"oh, i think someone wait no it's two people are in love with you." she said smirking at me.

"who and how do you know?" i asked.

"it's Kris and Luhan." she said.

hearing Luhan's name my heart did beat a little.

"how did you know?" i asked not trusting her.

"he became cold and i think it's from going out with Kris. have you seen how he looked at you with those eyes of his? it's all sad and love." she said shivering.

"ugh, that 's too much love." she said.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

mian but Luhan's on the lead of the poll right now.  the dead line for the poll is August, 14. please poll thank you!!!!

                                        (∩_∩)