girl

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

Your POV

Well it was pretty awkard because Sehun wanted me to meet EXO-K so right now I'm squished between Bacon and D.O. EXO-M was on the other van.

"Anqi, who do you like in EXO-K?" asked Sehun who is alwasy wondering who I like.

"Um, I just meet you guys but I'll tell you my first impression on you guys." I smiled at them.

"Okay, but it's better be good." Bacon said.

"I'll started with the leader."

Suho straightened up and looked at me with full confidence.

"Well, first impression was you're mature, nice, and a grandpa." his jaw dropped open.

"Waeyo?"

"Not to be mean but your not fun." I said truthfully and the van was full of laughters.

"What about me?" Bacon asked me giving me his famouse eye smile.

"Um, Bacan neo... I thought you were gental but your not your fun and energetic." He nodded and gave me two thumps up.

"That's pretty good for hyung, only if you saw his light dance than you wouldn't think he is gental at first. It would be more like a weirdo!" Kai laughed loudly and the other members joined in. Sehun handed me an I-pad. There was a video and I saw the predubet Bacon walked up to the light switch and started to flick it up and down as he shake like a retard. Even though he looked like a retard I forgived him because he wasn't boring.

"HAHAHA BACON!! YOUR CUTE!!" I pinched his cheeks.

"Yah! I'm older!" He shook my hands off.

"Tell me, mine!" Chanyeol said with a big smile on his face always.

"You creepied me out with that smile on your face. It was like ear touching to ear touching." He pouted and sulked in his seat.

"But it fits you." I added not to break his feelings down. He looked up and smiled.

"Me, me now." Kai said.

"Kai, you were like more y and cool, and it was pretty accurate." he nodded and gave me a you-know-me-so-well.

"Wah, Kai you got the best out of Anqi." Suho said.

"Sehun, what's your's?" Bacon asked.

"She thought I was a cold playboy." And again the van busted in laughters.

"Wah daebak! No one ever thought our maknae would be a cold player!" Kai said. Well the awkardness was all gone we were like long time friends. When we reached the airport they all put on there masks and went down one by one.

"Anqi, grabbed one of the bag's that belong to Tao, so the fans will think your our coordi noona istead of someone else." Suho said. I nodded, he is really a grandpa but a smart one. They were all waving at the fans and the sercuity gaurds were making a way for EXO. Luhan turned from a mad jerk to a sweet angelic person. I wanted to laugh soo bad because he looked so different. Tao was next to Kris, he mumbled something to Kris and had a little annoyed expression on his face.

*his arm is tiring of waving* I thought. We went into the airport as we wait for the plane to reach here. They all sat down and started talking as the time went by EXO-K had to leave because of their next schedule. They all greeted a goodbye to each other.

"Ahh." Luhan sighed and sat down on the chair. I looked at him and he mouthed 'bwol'.

"Mei shenme (nothing)." I said to him then looked somewhere else.

Luhan's POV

*she ignored me or she can't stand my hotness?* I thought as I look at Anqi.

"Yah, go bye me a ice cream." I said.

She pouted and said, "What am I? A maid?"

I shook my head and said, "Your not a maid but a coordi noona." I handed her the money. She snatched it from me and walked away to by ice cream. I sat there waving and nodding at the fans passing by.

"Annyeong." I looked up and it was the girl from the news paper with Kris.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

my dear (silent) readers

&

subscribers

I hope you all have a nice new year!!

(>^ω^<)      ~\(≧▽≦)/~