Antarctica

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

Luhan’s POV:

The fan girls started chasing us like we were cake.

*Aish my handsome is getting chase by some no an ocean of crazy Luhan girls. That’s why being so cute is a hard job.*

we got in the plane and the girls were trying to get on here but they couldn’t. I wave at them and mouth, “Thank you for loving EXO-M.”

I sighed and took a deep breath from the lack of air. I look to my left and saw Anqi dying of air.

*you got to admit her panting for air looks cute. She looks just like a little puppy, you just want to squish her. Luhan what is your handsome thinking?*

“Um, Luhan.” She said.

I look down at her and our eyes met.

I gulp, realizing how beautiful her black orbs are. My eyes landed on her lips. They were very luscious. *I want to taste them again*

I started to lean in slowly but then I felt a very scary aura behind me. I turned around and saw Tao standing there giving me this look.

“Hyung, if I were you I lay my hands off her.” He mouth in Chinese. I look at Kris, he didn’t know what was going on because the Mishun girl was keeping him company.

*I could do better than Kris. Who leaves their girlfriend alone and goes talk to another girl?*

“Luhan, c-can you let go of my hands now?” she stutter. She looks like she put on too much blush.

*you look cute, just like an angel* I slightly giggled and let go of her hands.

Your POV:

When he let go of my hands, if felt like my warmth left my body, my hands feels empty.

I look at Tao, he was staring at Luhan as if he’s the most interesting person alive.

I went to my seat, which was near the window. Then I felt someone sitting down next to me.

“Luhan?” I said.

“yes it’s me. Why so surprised?” he asked. I shrugged.

*I thought he’s seat A21.*

As if he read my mind he said, “I trade with Duizhang.”

“Kris?” he nodded. I turned around and saw Mishun and Kris sitting together.

“so you’re supposed to sit next to MIshun jiejie (sister)?” he nodded.

I suddenly felt all cold, I thought it was the air conditioning but I look to the seat next to Luhan I saw Tao. He was giving daggers to Luhan, he pointed to his eyes and then points them to Luhan. Then Luhan started glaring at him too. Lay was sitting next to Tao was shivering his unicorn off.

“Anqi can you trade seats with Tao?” he asked shaking.

“um, sure.” I said and got up.

“Biaoge, can you trade me spots?” he looked up at me, his cold glare was gone it was replaced by a little child look.

“sure, I’m happy to.” He said and his tone just turned cold when he said the last two words.

*Antarctica* I thought as I shivered.

I sat down next to Lay, I heard a whimper. I turned around and saw Luhan doing his puppy eyes at me.

“Sorry Luhan but only Yuri’s work on me.” I said and turned around, only to see a flushed Lay.

“Lay gege, do you have a fever?” I asked.

He shook his head and said something below a whisper.

“Lay gege, I didn’t hear you.” I said.

“I… like… Yuri…” he whispers only loud enough for me to hear.

*awwww cute gege! Yuri and Lay, I could just imagine it!* I shiver with happiness and cuteness of the future couple.