Jang MeiLing

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

Luhan's POV:

i swear my heart was crushed to pieces when i heard they kissed and slept together.

anger boiled my blood as my heart broke for the second time.

i stared at them for a while then went back into my room with a slam of my door.

i lay lifelessly on my bed as i think about Anqi. suddenly there was a call from an unknow caller.

"yeoboseyo."

"is this Luhan?" asked a girl's voice asked.

"yes it is."

"oppa, don't you remember me? it's me MeiLing." MeiLing said in a sweet voice that i once loved but now it grossed me out.

"don't you en call me again." with that i hung up on her. then my phone started to ring again.

"what?!"

"oppa, did you find a girl better than me?" she asked in a fake sad voice.

"she's cuter, prettier, nicer, and defiantly not a like you!" i said. she gasped.

"oppa, i'm not a , he forced it on me." she said faking a cry.

"yeah, i talked to him and he said you seducided him."

"who is that girl?"

"none of your business, i don't want to see you or hear you again." i hung up again.

the next day, when we went to school, i was quiet and cold. it looked like me and Kris switched souls.

Kris was smiling alot now. Anqi was smiling with him but it didn't reach her eyes kind of.

*i still have a chance, right*

when we enter school there was VROOM motorcycle sound. i turned back and saw Isaiah the nerd in black leather jacket and loose skinny jeans. what was really shocking was he was RIDING a pure black motorcycle.

i stare at him like WTF.

i left Anqi with that crap yesterday? no wonder she hates me now.

he smirked at Anqi and cooly walked to class.

i looked at Anqi, she looked like crying. Kris put an protected arm around her. anger rosed up in me again.

i wanted to kill Isaiah so bad.

i walked to class with an cold scary aura that i never had before.

"Class we have a new student. boys calm down when she enters."

before i knew it MeiLing entered.

 

"Annyeonghasayo, i'm Jang MeiLing." she said with a fake smile.

"waaa, so pretty." Chen said looking at MeiLing.

"not as pretty as Anqi." Kris said and earn a smile by Anqi.

"i don't like her." Xiumin said, Tao and  Lay agreed with him.

"why hyung, she's pretty." Chen said.

"i sense trouble on her." Xiumin said glaring at MeiLing who was still smiling in front of the class.

"Jang MeiLing-ssi please pick a seat to sit in." said the old man.

MeiLing looked my way and i realized there was a empty seat next to me.

she smirked and sat down.

"please take care of me." she said and smiled.

"humph, you really think i'll take care of you? i told you that i don't want to see you again." i said giving her a glare.

"you never glared at me when we went out." she said.

"that's because i didn't know you're a back then and people changes too." i said then turn away from her.

"Luhan i really love you when we were dating." she said putting her hand on my arm.

"i know you really loved me what really broke my heart was you cheating on me." i whispered in a harsh tone.

"Luhan, quite talking to her." Kris said looking at MeiLing with distaste.

"i don't even want to look at her."

"Kris, Luhan, be quiet i'm taking this serious i want to pass, okay?" Anqi said turning around. seeing her face just makes my heart beat.

"arraso." Kris said ruffling her hair, she glared back playfully as she fix her hair.

"who's that ." MeiLing asked. that got me mad.

"look who's talking, talking about yourself is bad. she is not a . in fact she's way better than you." i whispered only loud engough for me and MeiLing to hear.

"is she that girl that you were talking about?"

"just shut up, okay." i said then went back to the board. it was boring so after a while i fell a sleep.

i was suddenly woken up by the bell.

" that bell." i yawned.

Tao walked over to Eunjung still blushing.

*god that dude needs to get some guts, just ask her out already.*

i walked over to them but i was pulled back by MeiLing.

"Yah, what do you want?" i said harshly not even looking at her.

"oppa, i'm not familar with this school so can you give me a tour?" she batted her eyes but it didn't work on me this time.

when Isaiah was walking out the door i shouted, "Isaiah!"

he turned and gave me what-do-you-want look.

"she's new can you give her a tour? i'm busy." i said.

he looked at her up and down then replied, "sure, but why, i mean she's cute and she apparntly like you."

"i have someone else in my heart."

"oh, Anqi, tell her i'm sorry aout that night. i guess we have the same taste in girls." he said walking over to MeiLing who was doing her puppy eyes.

i pried her hand off and headed toward the door.