following Tao and Eunjung

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

You were woken up by your phone ringing.

"What, make it fast." you gumply said.

"Yah, it's me Eunjung, i've been waiting for what almost an hour and you're still sleeping!" she yelled at you.

"mianhae, Eunjung-ah why don't you go by yourself?" you said this was part of your plan.

"uh, never mind i don't need to buy anything so i'm going home." she said and that made you panic.

"wait, um, Eunjung-ah, i uh, need you to buy pads for me. yes pads. i've been PMSing but i don't have any pads so i uh want you to buy pads for me." you made up a lame excuse.

"YOU WANT ME TO BUY PADS FOR YOU!!" she shouted making you taking the phone away from your ear.

"Please, Unnie, i really need some pads right now, i'm leaking." you said begging.

"uh, fine but you owe me one." she said then hanged up.

you quickly changed into this.

you look at yourself in the mirror and was saticfided.

you got out of your room and saw Luhan in the living room watching tv.

"um, where's Tao?" you asked it was still awkword between you and him.

"where else he's at the mall, and why are you dressed like that?" he asked looking at you up and down.

"i'm going to spy on them, i don't want to get caught." you said giggling.

"what about Isaiah, i'm sure he doesn't want to walk around with a spy that looks like a guy."

"oh my god, i forgot about him. Luhan you know how to drive right?" you asked.

"yes, but i'm not going to help you." he said.

"fine then i'll go ask Kris."

"on second thought i'll drive you." he said. he didn't want you near boys but he would never let you get near Kris.

you were confused by his change of mind.

after a while Luhan came down with a black v-neck and blue loose skinny jeans.

you reached the mall and you were looking for Tao and Eunjung.

you saw Tao waiting for Luhan, he looked troubled and lost.

oh my god, Tao you thought about how can your protective cousin change into a lost trouble looking guy.

then you realized that Eunjung was next to him.

"Yah, Luhan call Tao and tell him to do a favor for me and acompany Eunjung." you said as the plan floated in your mind again.

"fine." he took out his phone and called Tao.

"Tao, Anqi knows that your at the mall and Eunjung is there too so can you acompany her."

"where are you hyung? and acompany her you know how i get nervous when i'm near her."Tao said through his phone.

"i'm sorry but my stomach started to hurt so i can't go." Luhan said.

"oh, ok, i need to buy anothor Gucci bag so i'll go shopping with her." Tao said.

Tao walked over to Eunjung and started talking to her with a red face.

after a while Eunjung nodded and follow Tao.

you and Luhan followed them.

you pulled Luhan until they were in a clothes store.

Eunjung and Tao were picking out clothes for themselves.

suddenly Eunjung came over with a black polo shirt and showed it to Tao.

Tao blushed and went in and changed.

he came out and Eunjung nodded smiling.

Tao got even redder. he didn't change back to his old clothes he kept wearing the polo shirt that Eunjung gave him.

Eunjung picked a polo shirt too and changed into it too.

she came out and showed it to Tao. he nodded smiling widely.

they payed and went out the store wearing the clothes.

ignore the peoples

without knowing Eunjung had picked out a couple shirt. Tao was actually happy that she picked it out.

you followed them again but Luhan stopped you, " aren't you going to meet Isaiah at that Cafe?"

"holy crap, i forgot about him." you said in panic.

Luhan snickered and said, " he's going to be mad at you."

"oh, what am i going to do?" you asked looking at Luhan helplessly.

"i guess i'll drive you again." he said with a sigh.

"thanks Luhan."

when you reached the cafe you were surprised that Isaiah wasn't wearing glasses and he was flirting with a girl that was showing so much skin.