meeting Oh Thehun

Living With These Gorgeous Boys

Luhan’s POV:

I got up to the door but when I barely touch it, the door slammed open and hit me right on the face.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed my lungs off .

“Oops, Luhan, I guess the door likes your face on it.” Said a voice that I know so well.

“CHANYEOL!!!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!” I glared at him. Suddenly the happy virus turned pale and slowly back away from the door.

“Chill Luhan, I think it was an accident.” Suho said.

“Hyung, he SLAMMED THE DOOR ON MY FACE!” I screeched, my voice went higher than usual.

“whoa, that was pretty weird.” Baekhyun said.

“Baekhyun, your name is weird.” I said.

“huh, did someone say bacon?” Anqi suddenly came out of her daydream.

“I hate that word.” Baekhyun said. He looked towards Anqi’s direction.

“Who are you?” he asked her.

“Huang Anqi, Bacon.” She said cutely.

“YAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!” Baekhyun shouted.

“Baekhyunnie, calm down.” Chanyeol said.

“um, no judgment or anything but are y’all gay?” she asked sheepishly.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at her as if she was crazy.

“someone call the mental hospital.” Chanyeol said.

“WHAT?! She is just a girl that needs to know the thing between Baekyeol.” Kai shouted.

“Guys, calm down.” Said Suho, who probably is the only one that is mature enough.

“Hyung, where’s Sehun?” I asked.

“HUNHAN!!” Chanyeol screamed.

I walked over to him and gave him my sweetest smile.

“Chanyeol, do you know what loves your face so much?” I asked with a smile.

“what?”

“my fist. You know it loves your face so much it always want to be on it.” I glared at him.

He slowly backed off with his hands in front of him.

“Hyung, we’re done packing.” Tao said.

I look back at them almost all of them had two or three cases. My anger just start to boil and boil.

“YAH, WTF ARE YOU GUYS TAKING WITH YOU? WE’RE GOING FOR A FEW DAYS NOT YEARS!” I screamed.

They all flinch at the loudness of my voice.

“Chill, jeez. Your making me deaf here.” Anqi said covering her ears.

I look at Anqi then sighed, “Aish, just take how many cases you need.”

“Gomawo hyung!” Chen, Lay Tao said, and immediately Tao bring his whole life savings of Gucci bags.

I regretfully of what I just said.

“Hyung!” someone shouted, I turned around and was greeted by a huge bear hug from Sehun.

“S-Sehun, I can’t breathe.” I creaked under his hug.

“Mianhae. Oh who is that angel looking girl?” he asked, although he is the maknae of EXO he is also a HUGE playboy. Tao suddenly in his protective mode came out, “You touch her, or try to make a move on her, Sehun, and I’ll kill you with my very own hands.” Sehun gulped and backed off.

How am I supposed to face that when the time comes?

“Hyung, why is he so protective against her?” He asked me.

“They’re cousins.” I answered him. He walked over to Anqi and smiled, “Annyeong noona, I’m Oh Thehun the youngest, cutest, and lady charmer in the group.” He said with a wink. If that kid isn’t my favorite dongsaeng he would ne on the floor right now!

“Um, no offence but probably you are the youngest in the group, but I don’t think you’re the cutest, or the lady charmer.” She stated plainly.

“B-BWOL!!” he screeched.

“I think Tao is the cutest, and Luhan the lady charmer since he’s the huge playboy.”

“Hey!” I defended for myself. Yes, I’m a lady charmer but I got my heart taken already.

“Okay, let’s go before we’re late!” screamed Kris who came out with bed hair and a dark sleeping aura.